News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

PSN vs Xbox Live

Started by Eurobeat, April 17, 2014, 23:06

Would you rather use PSN or Xbox Live? Please leave a reason for your choice.

PSN
14 (70%)
Xbox Live
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Eurobeat

So I'm wondering, why do I have to pay for Xbox Live Gold when I can just get a PS3 or PS4 and use PSN. Which do you prefer, and why? I've never used PSN, but the fact that I have to pay for Xbox live is quite disappointing. I think I wuld have preferred PSN.

Supreme

QuoteWould you rather use PSN or Xbox Live?
Rhetorical question much?

Eurobeat

Quote from: Supreme on April 17, 2014, 23:11
QuoteWould you rather use PSN or Xbox Live?
Rhetorical question much?

No, I actually want to know why some people prefer Xbox Live over PSN and visa versa

Vinny

I thought ps4's psn is paid too ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rainbow

A question that no one here can give an un biased opinion on because they either Love Playstation or Xbox. So judging the service that is provided on the respectable system always gets fanboy replies purely because it's on their favorite system so it's better. Overall, stepping back and looking at the services, they are very alike. Each one has their differences in services provided and one is mandatory to pay for in order to get the full experience, however PSN is starting to follow in the foot steps of xbox live with PS+ which is now mandatory to have on PS4 in order to play online and such.

It all comes down to what you enjoy more and what your favorite games are on and what your friends have. For me, I choose xbox live for the fact I have been with xbox since the original xbox and xbox live and there for all my friends that I have met over the years are on xbox and than a select few own both systems, and I love the games that come to the system.

Shake

I was watching a video and the guy that was recording, after the recording stopped, said this "oh my god my xbox froze god damn it".

Answer is simple.

Hobo

Have PS3. Got it for better graphics and free online. I'm not going to pay $50/year to play online.

Given that the PS4 and XBone are making users pay to play online, I'll stick to PC. Fuck next gen. :like:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

RaceRX

Its $50 a year. Big whoop wanna fight about it?

sincerely, ps3,4 and 360 owner.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

sardarji

Why to pay when you can play for free ?

Kenworth

Fanboy answer: PS3ftw.

Having said that I enjoy PlayStation better because I don't pay for online and believe PlayStation has better graphics then Xbox.

TheGame

I'd say Xbox Live because you won't get any issues with it. PSN is most of the time freaking slow.
I'm a Xbox 360 user for already 5-6 years.

Supreme

Quote from: TheGame on April 18, 2014, 15:35
PSN is most of the time freaking slow.
Welcome to the mind of a fanboy, PSN was once down for a long time and it worked fine for me in the 4-5 years I had a PS3 and 4 years of PSP

Dobby

I've had both. PSN is/was more prone to hacks than Xbox was, not that xbox doesn't/isnt full of hackers. Play some of the old good games (COD 4,GTA IV) and you'll see what i mean. Spawning ramps and shit all the time, setting you on fire on spawning etc.

I wanted Xbox Live simply because my friends have it, and i prefer the Xbox controller over the small feeling PS3 one. The graphic difference is miniscule at best (for me anyway). Each console has its good/bad points. PS3 has the uncharted series Xbox has GoW series. PS3 has free online play, while Xbox has paid (but some free early DLC) with monthly "Game with gold" things, free game every month. This month its a hitman game.

TL;DR. Neither are good :) they're equal. People can argue like this for hours. I'd see what a majority of your friends have, and think about what you prefer. You wont get a straight up answer here

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Not to talk about that a 5yo kid cracked Xbox One security system.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Vinny on April 17, 2014, 23:35
I thought ps4's psn is paid too ?

some games yes

but the thing is that ps+ gives you alot of free games too, last month was gta 4 and gta episods for free to ps+ users, so yes, even in ps4 is cheaper than xone
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.