News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

PSN vs Xbox Live

Started by Eurobeat, April 17, 2014, 23:06

Would you rather use PSN or Xbox Live? Please leave a reason for your choice.

PSN
14 (70%)
Xbox Live
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

TheGame

Terror, I would like to add that Xbox also gives games free of charge.. I have downloaded Hitman, Tomb Raider and a few others.
It is just what you prefer to play .. xbox or ps. Both have got their ups and downs.

Hobo

Quote from: TheGame on April 18, 2014, 21:17
Terror, I would like to add that Xbox also gives games free of charge.. I have downloaded Hitman, Tomb Raider and a few others.
It is just what you prefer to play .. xbox or ps. Both have got their ups and downs.
PSN+ offers more free games per month than Live with Gold. You also get discounts on other games for that month.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Eurobeat

Quote from: Rainbow on April 17, 2014, 23:41
A question that no one here can give an un biased opinion on because they either Love Playstation or Xbox. So judging the service that is provided on the respectable system always gets fanboy replies purely because it's on their favorite system so it's better. Overall, stepping back and looking at the services, they are very alike. Each one has their differences in services provided and one is mandatory to pay for in order to get the full experience, however PSN is starting to follow in the foot steps of xbox live with PS+ which is now mandatory to have on PS4 in order to play online and such.

It all comes down to what you enjoy more and what your favorite games are on and what your friends have. For me, I choose xbox live for the fact I have been with xbox since the original xbox and xbox live and there for all my friends that I have met over the years are on xbox and than a select few own both systems, and I love the games that come to the system.
Dat answer, but yea, i agree (y) although id still prefer not paying to play online, so like hobo said, fuck next gen. stick to pc(although i dont need to upgrade my xbox's graphics or ram etc to play certain games)

Eurobeat

Quote from: TheGame on April 18, 2014, 21:17
only for gold members(which you need to pay for)

[BL]p0tat0

Potato King