Vette's Truck & Trailers (And maybe some cars)

Started by Corvette, October 22, 2012, 03:40

Nikola

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Corvette

I posted a picture of the Natty with no updates, Well the recent server downages made me bring it back from the dead!
I know about the weird looking texture or whatever bug I'm working on that now, Comments welcome

nyolc8

Why is there a third light beam at the top of the grill on second image? Did you used own chrome "reflection" texture? Btw it's nice :)

Corvette

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 24, 2013, 11:19
Why is there a third light beam at the top of the grill on second image? Did you used own chrome "reflection" texture? Btw it's nice :)

1: headlight2 node, Forgot to delete it from the base i used, 2 no its Arlans, and 3 Thanks :D

Ethan

Vette, dont get me wrong here but, you've always done THE BEST work with mods are concerned but to me, this is just gnarly and not the kind of work you did before.. whats up with that?

Corvette

Quote from: Ethan on September 24, 2013, 16:15
Vette, dont get me wrong here but, you've always done THE BEST work with mods are concerned but to me, this is just gnarly and not the kind of work you did before.. whats up with that?

Don't worry, It's just going to be included in my mini truck pack that I'm converting, I got something that I think everyone will like coming up.

Ok Well did some work on my other truck, A Frieghtliner FLD 120,

Corvette

Bumping And Double posting! Woot Woot! Anywho, Update on the Natty, Got the bugs worked out just need to find out why its top heavy.

Salam

Nado

damn bro how you did that, I have already converted a international like this, but I had problem with double polys? I've already tried copying the parts and fliping them, how you did it ?
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Corvette

Quote from: Nado on October 04, 2013, 20:16
damn bro how you did that, I have already converted a international like this, but I had problem with double polys? I've already tried copying the parts and fliping them, how you did it ?

All I did was make it so that it looked kinda see thru in zmod, meaning that I deleted one side of the object because the person that made it Copied the object, Flipped it and recalulated the normals so it would look right, Just go into like "User" and delete one side of the object, It might look like its clear with Poly's on it thats okay, Just Flip all of those polies and caulate the normals.

Nado

Quote from: Corvette on October 04, 2013, 22:39

All I did was make it so that it looked kinda see thru in zmod, meaning that I deleted one side of the object because the person that made it Copied the object, Flipped it and recalulated the normals so it would look right, Just go into like "User" and delete one side of the object, It might look like its clear with Poly's on it thats okay, Just Flip all of those polies and caulate the normals.
but you remove the doubles polys deleting poly by poly or there's another way to do it?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Xandee

Quote from: Nado on October 05, 2013, 22:34

but you remove the doubles polys deleting poly by poly or there's another way to do it?

sometimes, you can to try to "edit>flip"

Corvette

The easiest way (But sometimes doesn't work) Is instead of Select > Single, you do Select > Seperated and it selects just a few/all/one polies depending on how the mod was created, I might make a short video on it If I can find a good desktop video recording program.

Nado

Quote from: Corvette on October 06, 2013, 01:15

The easiest way (But sometimes doesn't work) Is instead of Select > Single, you do Select > Seperated and it selects just a few/all/one polies depending on how the mod was created, I might make a short video on it If I can find a good desktop video recording program.
try Mirillis Action, it has a free trial for 15 days i think, or you can try a pirated serial....
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION