Vette's Truck & Trailers (And maybe some cars)

Started by Corvette, October 22, 2012, 03:40

Corvette

Quote from: Nado on October 06, 2013, 04:50
Quote from: Corvette on October 06, 2013, 01:15
Quote from: Nado on October 05, 2013, 22:34
Quote from: Corvette on October 04, 2013, 22:39
Quote from: Nado on October 04, 2013, 20:16
damn bro how you did that, I have already converted a international like this, but I had problem with double polys? I've already tried copying the parts and fliping them, how you did it ?

All I did was make it so that it looked kinda see thru in zmod, meaning that I deleted one side of the object because the person that made it Copied the object, Flipped it and recalulated the normals so it would look right, Just go into like "User" and delete one side of the object, It might look like its clear with Poly's on it thats okay, Just Flip all of those polies and caulate the normals.
but you remove the doubles polys deleting poly by poly or there's another way to do it?

The easiest way (But sometimes doesn't work) Is instead of Select > Single, you do Select > Seperated and it selects just a few/all/one polies depending on how the mod was created, I might make a short video on it If I can find a good desktop video recording program.
try Mirillis Action, it has a free trial for 15 days i think, or you can try a pirated serial....

Will do! And ofc with the "special" serial.

Ray

Corvette

I need a vote y'all! Tell me which of the two trucks you would like to see come from me next!

[spoiler]Freightliner Classic XL Daycab.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler] Freightliner Classic XL Flattop.

[/spoiler]

Benny

Freightliner Classic XL Flattop!

AKA the 2nd one.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Freightliner Classic XL Flattop.

werent you doing a dodge ram truck?? you ever finish it?

Corvette

Ethan

that would be it.. just didnt know if you fixed or finished it..
mucho gracias

Salam

Quote from: Corvette on October 06, 2013, 20:55
I need a vote y'all! Tell me which of the two trucks you would like to see come from me next!

Freightliner Classic XL Daycab.

That looks awesome  :like: gz

Clutch

Hope you get permission from Steve / Matt . . .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Corvette

Quote from: Clutch on October 08, 2013, 05:54
Hope you get permission from Steve / Matt . . .

I always get permission before I convert. For the W900a, Chris told me if I wanted to I could convert anything of his to whatever game I want :P

Corvette

Welp, Due to the fact of no good Monster B mods out there, I decided to make one... And heres what I have so far...

Suggestions welcome Comments too but if they're negative don't post it, Cause I don't care.

Ethan

isnt that space underneath supposed to be open??? see picture

Corvette

Quote from: Ethan on October 14, 2013, 15:48
isnt that space underneath supposed to be open??? see picture

Nein, thats the default Monster suspension/Underbody thing and its redish stock so. I'm just making it black.

Ethan

make it black or something.. looks horrible with black car/paint and white underbody