Vette's Truck & Trailers (And maybe some cars)

Started by Corvette, October 22, 2012, 03:40

Corvette

Current WIP, 2010 Dodge Ram SRT10 from Driver:SF.

Vinny

Quote from: Corvette1099 on March 04, 2013, 15:54
Current WIP, 2010 Dodge Ram SRT10 from Driver:SF.

Would appreciate to get this one :)
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

as long as its better than this one:

im fine with it.. I have three others 1 for bobcat, other two are yosemite, but no pics

Corvette

Quote from: Ethan on March 04, 2013, 17:16
as long as its better than this one:

im fine with it.. I have three others 1 for bobcat, other two are yosemite, but no pics

All I have to say about that is.... Ew.

Mine looks completely stock none of that stupid shit. more pictures of the updates coming soon

Ethan

Corvette

My latest WIP so I could let some steam off.

Its still far from done, This is just a few pictures of it as it is in Zmod as of the time of this post. I will update yall when i got some.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Corvette on March 24, 2013, 23:31
My latest WIP so I could let some steam off.

Its still far from done, This is just a few pictures of it as it is in Zmod as of the time of this post. I will update yall when i got some.

do you even have author permission to modify that mod?
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Corvette

This isn't arlans if thats what your thinking, And Yes I do.

Polaco

Look, you really understand how to make mods, I am sorry for them not to come to Download, because players need it, my modifications are very detailed and many can not run them on their computers, I think the Mod Team of Convoy Trucking should increase , and thus have more changes to our players, quality changes, like yours, only because I see that I've done modifications here (not removed them from sites) and posted for free and freely to others, we need to understand it in relation to others, and see what you've learned it for free, and nobody forbade you to do this, then there is nothing more just to let others who are unaware, enjoy modifications, Heeeey, I'm not 1000 people, which may make modifications all the time, and it is wrong to post changes here and let players without access to them.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

TheGame

Corvette

Yeah, I bumped my own topic, Wanna fight about it?

Anywho

Just gonna leave this here....

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

Dobby

Do you actually release any mods? :P

* DobbysGamertag. thinks you should before i fart.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Corvette