Projects i am currently working on

Started by ihatetn931, February 19, 2012, 21:12

ihatetn931

Quote from: Matheus on February 26, 2012, 17:58
I will make my artict with cars a little bit longer.
And hate, can you tell me how do you export the textures from trucks like TheScaniaBoy's trailer?

What i did is opened the scs file with winrar, then i looked for the dds (which is the textures) file and exported them. Converted them to tga for gta sa.

All games are diffrent, If you want the tga for them i will upload them. I had to find software to covert them from dds to tga. That trailer was a day in half project and it's still not completely done. I need to some how get some weight on it cause it seems to be to light and top heavy, I'm already regreating having to select the faces to make it so it can use multiple texture like artic1

RaceRX

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 27, 2012, 05:57
And hate, can you tell me how do you export the textures from trucks like TheScaniaBoy's trailer?

What i did is opened the scs file with winrar, then i looked for the dds (which is the textures) file and exported them. Converted them to tga for gta sa.

All games are diffrent, If you want the tga for them i will upload them. I had to find software to covert them from dds to tga. That trailer was a day in half project and it's still not completely done. I need to some how get some weight on it cause it seems to be to light and top heavy, I'm already regreating having to select the faces to make it so it can use multiple texture like artic1
http://www.4shared.com/file/ofRIZNq7/DFF_Unlocker.html
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Strato

Kenworth

very good work i see, should be even better when complete :D

Price

Quote from: RaceRX on February 27, 2012, 06:32
Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 27, 2012, 05:57

http://www.4shared.com/file/ofRIZNq7/DFF_Unlocker.html

Thank you very much!

Toms_Farkys

Can you tell me how to add light, so the trailer isnt bright like hell? I did check your trailer mod, but there wasnt any lightning objects or what are they called... ^-^

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!