Projects i am currently working on

Started by ihatetn931, February 19, 2012, 21:12

RaceRX

Alright, I can also send you a dff unlocker if you want that too. I have about 10 arlan trucks I take parts off of that used to be locked. I'm not positive it'll unlock for 3ds but I know it works for zmod so its worth a shot
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

ihatetn931

yes it is worth a shot, Kams tools is a stubborn max script. I wish there were other scirpts besides kams to import gta sa models in the 3ds max

Matheus

ihatetn931

Nice, here is the roadtrain with orange lights on the top. Finnally figure out how to get the diffrent colored lights. They don't look that good since the orginal vehiclelights128 aren't that great, wish you could use HQLM without txd hack.

ihatetn931

TheSandman

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 24, 2012, 13:54
Quote from: TheSandman on February 24, 2012, 12:59
Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 19, 2012, 23:03
Ahh you use zmodler, i don't like zmodeler. 3ds max ftw, i got tired of messing with tires so i did light, here is a screen, this isn't the final thing i'm stickin with.

Lights
[img width=800 height=499]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/ihatetn931/sa-mp-304.png

sorry it wasn't done in the convoy server it was taken on my local server that i've been working on. It's just much easier to check edits then joinig the convoy server. (i am not advertising, it's just my mess around server)

[img width=800 height=500]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/ihatetn931/tralier.png
Eww 3DS Max. *Bleh*

What's wrong with 3ds max?

Nothing, im just not fond of it, i have to use it at school  :-\
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

ihatetn931

Someone gave me a great idea, I am gonna make 2 versions of the roadtrain, one with the convoy trucking logo and one without.

Toms_Farkys

This is a bit stupid question, but can someone help?

I imported the trailer (.dff file) and how do I open the .txd file so i can see the wheels and other textures? I did extract Artic 3 .txd with TXD Workshop and now there are 2 files (.bmp) In folder that i selected.. How can I import them in 3DS max?

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

Marccc

Im using your trailers with extra lights on the side, but for a better view can you add also lights on the side of the truck?
Here a preview i made for you.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

ihatetn931

Yes, i do plan on adding lights to the side of the roadtrain. I figured out how to get colored lights recentley so this should be easy.

Tom_Farky, you need to press m to bring up the material editor get the eyedroper click on your model with it then go through and set thm to show up

Toms_Farkys

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 26, 2012, 12:53
Yes, i do plan on adding lights to the side of the roadtrain. I figured out how to get colored lights recentley so this should be easy.

Tom_Farky, you need to press m to bring up the material editor get the eyedroper click on your model with it then go through and set thm to show up
Can you watch the post I posted? Its in mods section ;) Hope you can help me there too :)

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

Price

Quote from: RaceRX on February 25, 2012, 18:29
Alright, I can also send you a dff unlocker if you want that too. I have about 10 arlan trucks I take parts off of that used to be locked. I'm not positive it'll unlock for 3ds but I know it works for zmod so its worth a shot

Can you send me the dff unlocker. I'm currently using Zmodeler and getting tired of finding a bunch of locked vehicles and skins that I can't mod. I would appreciate it.

Toms_Farkys

Quote from: Price on February 26, 2012, 17:37

Can you send me the dff unlocker. I'm currently using Zmodeler and getting tired of finding a bunch of locked vehicles and skins that I can't mod. I would appreciate it.
Is it really so hard to google?  :-\

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

Price

Quote from: Toms_Farkys on February 26, 2012, 17:42
Quote from: Price on February 26, 2012, 17:37

Is it really so hard to google?  :-\

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dff+unlocker+download

I've tried that and besides I would recieve a legitmate link from someone because they
have already used it before.

Matheus

I will make my artict with cars a little bit longer.
And hate, can you tell me how do you export the textures from trucks like TheScaniaBoy's trailer?