Wheels, hydraulics and NOS modification for trucks

Started by CarlJohnson, September 19, 2016, 15:30

Ability to add NOS and wheels to your truck?

Yes, add all of them
Add only Wheels and hydros but not NOS
Add only NOS and hydros but not wheels
Add only NOS and wheels but not hydros
Add neither, let it be like it is now

CarlJohnson

Hi,
Been thinking about this for a while, how it'd be to have the ability to tune your truck back. IRL you can also tune the wheels of your trucks, add hydros (not really in favour of NOS but a player asked me to add it.)

Thoughts?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

NOS was removed from trucks for whatever reason years ago, why add it back???  as for wheels, yes, NOS no.

Shock

Quote from: Ethan on September 19, 2016, 15:34
NOS was removed from trucks for whatever reason years ago, why add it back???  as for wheels, yes, NOS no.

Wheels YESSSS and maybe hydraulics too? but NO TO NOS

@Carl add hydraulics to poll
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Rahail

Wheels would look like this which i dont like  :dislike:  but hydaulics would be good. Not sure about the NOS.

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Shock

Quote from: Rahail on September 19, 2016, 15:52
Wheels would look like this which i dont like  :dislike:  but hydaulics would be good. Not sure about the NOS.

You dont have to mod yours :P

I'd still like it even unpaired like that cause i think its a cool feature.

@Carl maybe making it so you gotta have Professional trucker unlocked for being able to tune your trucks?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

Fair deal, or else I could just make it costly enough that not everyone can buy it (especially newbies)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Shock

I still think that connecting it somehow with achievements would be better and more satisfaying when achieved.

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on September 19, 2016, 15:34

Just because it was removed doesn't mean there was a good reason behind it. Why not add it back?

I'm for NOS and hydros, because the wheels look ugly as fuck on trucks.

PINKFLOYD

+1 for NOS and Wheels like i said to CarlJohnson before back in the days was cool to have and it gives some purpose to the game you can reach high speed faster in truck get more shorter voyages farm faster.

Why had Hydros instead of NOS per example? What you gonna do with Hydros? Jump in Allambra on LS? plsss..

PinkFloyd

Ethan

I'm with shock about unlocking it with the achievement, but I'm not sure about how hydros would work on the dumper..

Eurobeat

hydraulics would be nice, i wouldn't use wheels so i don't know about them, and i don't think nos is a good idea

Dobby

If you're adding Hydrauluics on the trucks make sure you test the reverse beeper as it tends to bug out (think the trashmaster had the same issue). If you add them, make sure you add a reverse beeper option in /settings.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

PINKFLOYD

Jesus are you all insane??? Add NOS, Hydros and Wheels is that so hard to get?! If you had those three there will be no disagrees.