Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

updates

Started by Dr.Schiewago, February 09, 2016, 15:46

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 27, 2016, 00:58
Quote from: Ethan on March 26, 2016, 22:49
Street lamps, speed cameras, maybe stop lights, random water leaks (don't know how that could be done) all good... Now all we need are Josh's pizza missions, and delivery boy, like a UPS/fedex!/dhl type delivery. 👍👍
Then again one server I was on had drug farming, so..
Random water leaks could be done using objects, placing an fountain object would work. However they won't be totally random since we'll have to find some decent place for this.
Is this a wishlist lol?
If I could have a CT wish granted, it would be to have "mini-missions" added. It would not count towards any kind of achievement.. Then again
I'd also wish for my Alcatraz add-on to be added..I could go on and on about my CT wishlist..

Barney_Ross

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 22, 2016, 01:18
You should wait for few more days, something might be coming ;)

Its now 8 days, how many is few?

Mr.Me

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 30, 2016, 09:24
Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 22, 2016, 01:18
You should wait for few more days, something might be coming ;)

Its now 8 days, how many is few?
69  :lol:
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Joshy on March 22, 2016, 21:35
edit: the next part that Carl will have to overcome is understanding and somehow writing code for the gamemode. Actually being able to understand how the gamemode all comes together is a skill in itself (bearing in mind, it's like 35-40k lines of messy code due to no organizational concepts like classes). It's not impossible... but for a new / inexperienced scripter, big updates are out-of-reach.
Can you have a little patience? I got into scripters team recently, give me some time before I can actually script something.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 31, 2016, 11:36
Can you have a little patience? I got into scripters team recently, give me some time before I can actually script something.

you can script Carl, give yourself more credit than that....those are suggestions, some that we've been waiting for, for some time now.... and my Alcatraz add-on wont take anything but moving A and B back and fourth.. Its quite possibly simplier than a gate movement.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on March 31, 2016, 21:20
Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 31, 2016, 11:36

you can script Carl, give yourself more credit than that....those are suggestions, some that we've been waiting for, for some time now.... and my Alcatraz add-on wont take anything but moving A and B back and fourth.. Its quite possibly simplier than a gate movement.
I don't even have the maps. Without the maps I can't add missions. Message me on Steam when you get time.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on April 01, 2016, 01:55
I don't even have the maps. Without the maps I can't add missions. Message me on Steam when you get time.

we just spoke on steam and make sure to do the things I suggested.. I can give you the two maps via mediafire if need be..

Benny

Lets just wait and see what time brings us. Asking and requesting things wont make the updates come any faster or sonner. ;)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on April 01, 2016, 08:16
Lets just wait and see what time brings us. Asking and requesting things wont make the updates come any faster or sonner. ;)

but maybe, just maybe. posting over and over about the same thing will bring them faster since it may annoy them to the point of release to stop having people annoy them

:trollface: :trollface:

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on April 01, 2016, 14:11
Quote from: Benny on April 01, 2016, 08:16

but maybe, just maybe. posting over and over about the same thing will bring them faster since it may annoy them to the point of release to stop having people annoy them

:trollface: :trollface:
actually no, tyler like to see people whine, it'll just delay the updates. (Like i said - "Tyler is Evil")
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

CarlJohnson

I got the map files, I learned how to add missions, areas and whatnot (I learned it own my on). I'll work on your Alcatraz add-on, however I can't say if it'll be added or not as its totally upon mick, just waiting for my laptop to get fixed.
Can you tell me what exactly you want in your Alcatraz addon beside missions?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

coolmark1995

First off starting this thread am I the only person who could not login to website yesterday at all and forum? also is the new update coming? everyone is wanting it to happen so badly you got so many fans who would love you even more for this. Number 2 can we get a approximate eta like month or something :) thanks for all responses Scripters/Mappers

CarlJohnson

Forum and Website were down for few hours probably because the host was down.

You can find most of what you're looking for here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=53536.0

We can't give you a exact date when the updates are coming as some unforeseen bugs might arrive anytime. I don't think ETA might work as updates have to confirmed by mick to be on the server, it's quite possible we tell you that we're working on x update but mick feels its not needed so the update never comes on the server.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on April 03, 2016, 12:48
Can you tell me what exactly you want in your Alcatraz addon beside missions?

the add-on is purely for fun, no missions, no houses, just pure fun.... if you understand what it is

Ethan

Quote from: coolmark1995 on April 10, 2016, 04:46
[SNIP] can we get a approximate eta like month or something :) thanks for all responses Scripters/Mappers

everyone is waiting since "something is coming," but we dont know when.