[2014.09.13] Black Smoke (with sound effects) 1.4.2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 29, 2014, 17:46

abeceda

I tested scripts, and really liked both. Well done, good to see you in CLEO world! I'm too waiting for release :D
Quote from: nyolc8 on August 05, 2014, 12:44
And you can suggest things to add... for example: electric windows or something... Tell me what would you like :P
Mowing windshield wipers? :) It can be support-script for your vehicle mods.

For electric windows, i suggest you made it like this (or its just a my idea):
press P AND 1 to roll up/down driver's window, P and 2 together for passanger's window, P and 3 together for rear left/cabin window, P and 4 for rear right.
And it will be cool if we can open windows incrementally, like pressing P+1 few times to completely roll down window.

About the black diesel smoke script itself, I just got two ideas.
If I hold W (accelerator pedal) and truck speed decreases (which is not caused by me holding handbrake), no matter at which speed I'm driving - little amount black smoke coming out (like for reversing).

I dont know if its possible (i just used SannyBuilder twice for little editing, never made big things like you do - seems that your skills are great in that), but as you said that script works only on speed and accelerating, is it possible that we see smoke for other players too? Like this: loop check through vehicles and if vehicle are accelerating within Max_Speed, black smoke coming out. If vehicle reversing, less amount of black smoke coming out.

Joci

no, not another axle, just another wheel :D

http://imgur.com/a/3VKAT#0
do you relase it with this wheel the petrol cabover? please :)

after the 'black smoke' project do you make a new linerun?

I would like if it would be with the wheels :D
but if this is the new rdtrain would be the wheels would be really really cool so the entire pack: D (expect me to look too: D)

nyolc8

Quote from: jojjoo001 on August 05, 2014, 15:58
no, not another axle, just another wheel :D

http://imgur.com/a/3VKAT#0
do you relase it with this wheel the petrol cabover? please :)

after the 'black smoke' project do you make a new linerun?

I would like if it would be with the wheels :D
but if this is the new rdtrain would be the wheels would be really really cool so the entire pack: D (expect me to look too: D)
This topic is about my script now, not truck models.

Joci

nyolc8

Nado

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

abeceda

:like: AWESOME! :like: sound mods are so epic, like it so much.
Can't wait to test it ingame, when you think that you'll release it?

nyolc8

Thanks, I want to test it to make sure there is no any memory leak or crashing, or anything like this... But just a few days, I'll release the diesel smoke and sounds script first, the door opening script needs more testing (and maybe I'll make some other things for that) because I just made that today. Also that requires my trucks to be adopted (like the cabover petro on the video modified to that script). Also I'll write a little tutorial, how to make a vehicle capable of that door script.

nyolc8

camping time :D:

(this is really just test, it's not really in usable state)

btw I'm thinking a winnebago with slider room parts and enterable interior... :D

abeceda

Haha, looks cool!  :like: Hope there is no rain under the "orange sliding roof" (impossible, i know)
Something new and really unique is much better than re-modifying modded modification of your trucks (and trailers).
Well, you got me interested in new Journey modification. And I'm starting waiting for it, I'm following how project progresses.
Really hope that you will have alot of free time left, that summer will get hotter and your A/C wont broke. I hope you got backup of your WIP projects, so if anything happen then you dont need to start again from scratch.

Joci

Taz_Brock

nyolc8

diesel smoke script:
Added new option, you'll can get less smoke on forward (same as in reverse), or you can get more smoke like on the video.

extra door script:
Now it reads the door rotation angle and slider distance from dff component name (similar how imvehft does), example structure:
+ door_l_extra_dummy > dummy, the door rotates around this dummy
  - door_l_110 > object, child of the dummy, the 110 in the name means the door opens 110 degree.

Also all child element of the door_l_110 are rotated too.

nyolc8

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 06, 2014, 18:33
diesel smoke script:
Added new option, you'll can get less smoke on forward (same as in reverse), or you can get more smoke like on the video.

extra door script:
Now it reads the door rotation angle and slider distance from dff component name (similar how imvehft does), example structure:
  - door_l_110 > object, child of the dummy, the 110 in the name means the door opens 110 degree.

Also all child element of the door_l_110 are rotated too.
modified, added speed setting into dff:
  - door_l_110_12 > object, child of the dummy, the 110 in the name means the door opens 110 degree, and the animation takes 12 steps.
higher number = slower animation
1 = no animation, object just teleports between open/close state

Ethan

can you fix my turn indicators cleo script????