[UPDATE 2014.08.01]My graphics related mods I use (nyolc8)

Started by nyolc8, July 26, 2014, 12:08

nyolc8

Update: fixed a folder placement which caused game crashing (thanks abeceda for the report). I just put the folder to wrong place when I made the package... :-[ Now it should work without crashing.

DOWNLOAD

These are the files that I use for my graphics:
Download
IVF NOT included.

INFO:
These are NOT made by me, I just use them, modified them for my taste.

- ENB setting is partly made by me (don't know where I downloaded the original from, sorry)
- all mods configured for my taste
- far light coronas are there for WC and for MC too.

What changes:
- sunflare
- lights reflection on ground
- enb shadows,reflection on cars
- far draw distance
- grass, vegetation in samp (with samp_fix)
- better smoke effect, smoke stays much more longer
- lights to various objects
- far light coronas
- NEW: black smoke for about a second on accelerating on diesel vehicles
- etc...

Install:

1. Make backup from these files:
- gtasa.exe
- /models/effectsPC.txd
- /models/effects.fxp
- vorbisFile.dll
- vorbishooked.dll

2. Copy the "to_gtasa_folder" content into your gtasa game folder.

3. Import dff files from "dff_into_gta3.img" folder to your gta3.img with "Alci IMG editor". (these dff files adding light coronas for bridges - blue lights to SF bridge and in WC - and stuff)

4. start up samp_fix, then start samp and play the game, press F12 while in game to enable vegetation and sun. (you can configure what you want, in samp_fix)

Wizzer

Whoaa, awesome :like:
I just fell in love with the draw distance :D

Thanks alot :)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Quotary

I tried running San Andreas with these installed, but it wont load further than ~40%, it loads all fine and when it almost reaches the middle it'll just stop responding.
Any idea what causes this? As I can't really google the problem because I don't know the original mods. :p

Nado

Quote from: Quotary on July 26, 2014, 15:09
I tried running San Andreas with these installed, but it wont load further than ~40%, it loads all fine and when it almost reaches the middle it'll just stop responding.
Any idea what causes this? As I can't really google the problem because I don't know the original mods. :p
search for memory fix
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Quotary

nyolc8

I modified "Diesel V2" CLEO script (my first CLEO scripting experience :D) and effects.fxp to get a nice black smoke everytime you press accelerate in diesel trucks. The original CLEO script used the riot smoke which was strange for me, also it worked only after you totally stopped the truck. This one ommits smoke on accelerate even if the truck moving.

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!LlYVWSqQ!eagwDb7bjLH-OgTyyiBuw1G_8faUngWwC_4GQ7fMhX8

nyolc8

nyolc8

Quote from: Wizzer on July 26, 2014, 12:44
Whoaa, awesome :like:
I just fell in love with the draw distance :D

Thanks alot :)
I see you have holes in SF from that distance. If you want, you can try increase the "lods_draw_distance_multiplier" in IDE_DD_Tweaker.ini to fix that

FokkerF28

+1

Edit: The problem is in gta.3.img. I tried with a non modified gta3.img and it worked fine.

PS: Nyolc, add to the post "to make a backup of .dff files from gta3.img", I don't know if these are corrupted, game doesn't load.

Quotary

Quote from: FokkerF28 on July 26, 2014, 22:34
*snip*
+1

Edit: The problem is in gta.3.img. I tried with a non modified gta3.img and it worked fine.

PS: Nyolc, add to the post "to make a backup of .dff files from gta3.img", I don't know if these are corrupted, game doesn't load.

I'll test to see if it is the .img file, thanks for replying either way. :p

Edit: Using an unmodified, 100% clean, gta3.img didn't work for me, thanks for the advice tho, maybe it'll fix it for someone else who has the problem.
I'll be playing without the graphic enhancements I guess, I'm too lazy to download and modify my own. :beinghonest:  :trainsguy:

Taz_Brock

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 26, 2014, 17:53
I modified "Diesel V2" CLEO script (my first CLEO scripting experience :D) and effects.fxp to get a nice black smoke everytime you press accelerate in diesel trucks. The original CLEO script used the riot smoke which was strange for me, also it worked only after you totally stopped the truck. This one ommits smoke on accelerate even if the truck moving.

Download:
is there a way to make the smoke come out when ever the accelerator is pushed, I mean if the accelerator is pushed the smoke will come out. (all the time) Like real trucks do!

Emily

Love the mods used.. Just too lazy to install them, and my GTA is amazing already.. Don't wanna risk breaking it like I do every other month
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 27, 2014, 03:49

Download:
is there a way to make the smoke come out when ever the accelerator is pushed, I mean if the accelerator is pushed the smoke will come out. (all the time) Like real trucks do!
I did it like that first, but it looked like an old locomotive lol. Also I think a normal truck doesn't make this smoke all the time. I mean, I never saw trucks with huge smoke when they're just going on a highway.

Quote from: Emily on July 27, 2014, 09:32
Love the mods used.. Just too lazy to install them, and my GTA is amazing already.. Don't wanna risk breaking it like I do every other month
what do you do to that poor thing? :O my gta works for almost two years now without reinstalling :D

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 27, 2014, 10:56

Download:
mean, I never saw trucks with huge smoke when they're just going on a highway.
Couldn't find a youtube link.. click here
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Taz_Brock

Quote from: Wizzer on July 27, 2014, 12:40
Quote from: nyolc8 on July 27, 2014, 10:56

Download:
mean, I never saw trucks with huge smoke when they're just going on a highway.
Couldn't find a youtube link.. click here
best video ever so funny ;D

Looney Tunes