IMPORTANT notice about sharing vehicles with club

Started by mick88, December 29, 2012, 16:00

Konali

@ Mick, i spoke to some players + i made all players of that time aware of this upcomming change, but it came to my attention that i got questions about when this is going to happen.

Offcourse you said few days or 2-3 weeks. But If its ok with you i suggest some sort of deadline.
For example, this will not be implented before 15th Jan. ( this would give players that are on vacation or with family in another country or far way some more time.)

Anyway, it sounds good boss:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mick88

mamorunl

Just a suggestion for those people Konali mentioned: why not remove all sharing information and then introduce the system? That way you won't get mix ups and the players can still sell the vehicle and give the donation to the club.

mick88

Quote from: mamorunl on December 31, 2012, 21:55
Just a suggestion for those people Konali mentioned: why not remove all sharing information and then introduce the system? That way you won't get mix ups and the players can still sell the vehicle and give the donation to the club.

Because some clubs already bought vehicles with their funds. If they sell it and donate money, they will lose. I leave it up to members to decide what they want to do.

Supreme

Looks good :) Idk if I shared a vehicle but I am now on holiday  :o

Chauf

What happen with the already parked vehicles in the clubbase? from the people who joined that club.

Konali

Quote from: Chauf on January 01, 2013, 16:21
What happen with the already parked vehicles in the clubbase? from the people who joined that club.

If you shared the vehicle, it will be a club vehicle after the change, and no longer yours.

If you bought a vehicle as club founder for the club and you want to keep it, keep it shared and it will turn into a club vehicle.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Kenworth

Quote from: brane on January 01, 2013, 18:21
*brane haz unshared all his vehicles.
Me has done ze same...
On topic: i like this idea

Konali

I have send every forum registered player a newsletter so that the inactive members due to xmas holidays or studies or other reasons will have a notification about what is going on. We cant repeat ourselves everyday ingame plus not everyone listens there ingame because they are playing. That is why is have chosen to send a message to all forum members for the most effective result of this topic.

Happy new year:)

iPrivate

Quote from: Konali on January 02, 2013, 00:40
I have send every forum registered player a newsletter so that the inactive members due to xmas holidays or studies or other reasons will have a notification about what is going on. We cant repeat ourselves everyday ingame plus not everyone listens there ingame because they are playing. That is why is have chosen to send a message to all forum members for the most effective result of this topic.

Looks cool to make the job easier by sending an forum message to all registered users , but this is not the end of the job . There are unregistered users in CVT Forums and also i didn't got any message :o

Konali

Quote from: PR1VAT3 on January 02, 2013, 00:59
Quote from: Konali on January 02, 2013, 00:40

Looks cool to make the job easier by sending an forum message to all registered users , but this is not the end of the job . There are unregistered users in CVT Forums and also i didn't got any message :o

True, but we can only try to alert as many as possible. 
True, that is because it was not sent to your forum account, but to your email. This because basicly everyone nowadays has a phone where they receive email with. It send my message into my spam folder, you might wanna check there.

Matias

Just a note kona, i got the message at my spam box, if people doesnt look at it then they will loose the cars  ::)

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

iPrivate

Well , this is better , informing the people where the messages goes .

It is a message from the games , so definitly the message has to go on spams folder ( Gmail anti-spam ) . You had to specify it from your first post , witch would be better ;) , anyway , even if you didn't specify it from your first post , you did your best to help members keep their cars in safe . Keep it up Konali , i always liked your jobs :)