Modding tutorial using Zmodeler

Started by Rubber, May 20, 2012, 05:08

Vinny

Quote from: Rubber on June 15, 2012, 19:02
I can make a car have reflections and be shiny...all without enb.

This is nearly what i want to learn first :D (+ adding textures ofc)
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

Quote from: Rubber on June 15, 2012, 19:02
I can make a car have reflections and be shiny...all without enb.

can you make the default cars look shiny? no adjustments, no changes, just make em shiny..... also, do you know how to convert cars from other games?? like taking the deluxo from Vice City or some random car from flatout, etc.. etcc??

Anri

ethan if u send me those files maybe i can convert the,
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Irish

Haha yeah Rubber  :P

Atm, I'm trying to give the default Road Train a chrome look to the bullbars, exhaust etc.

I just got one simple question, how the fuaa can I deselect everything so I can get at the darn exhaust's? I managed to give the bullbars a chrome look by giving it a white colour with a specular highlight and high level additive.

So is there any way to take apart the chassis so I can get at those exhausts?

Quick picture to show what I'm trying to get at, and Thanks  :)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Anri

click vertex > click on the part exhausts are > click select> single> select all the exhaust > aply material>export the dff file>test it in game

EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Irish

Thanks for the tip Alban, I managed to give it the chrome, but not the way I expected for it to turn out haha,I somehow gave extra bits chrome aswell. I'm going to have another shot at it.

Before

[spoiler][/spoiler]

After

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Anri

u create material yourself or imported it ?

uhm anyway i might find a good material for that ;)
EDIT:

Deff

You should do your env reflection map texture (chrome map) as low level additive, and then use UV mapping : Auto sphere environment. After doing this, don't forget to write this in front of your material: [env]

For example if the name of material is, primarysds[spec] then make it primarysds[env,spec]

Irish

Well, after a full day I managed to do it lmao. Although the problem I'm getting now is the texturing. I detached the exhaust and applied a chrome texture from google images, and mapped it, but now it seems after I retached the exhuast and exported it into the game It seems the textures are gone?

For the bullbars anyway?

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Deff

is the texture added in the txd file?

Vinny

I finally found how to put texture, but i can't test it in game :/
when i use add texture:
(Capot = bonnet & coffre = boot)

I've put them on the dff:

But now i don't know what to do with them, to make it work in game. I must put it in the txd file ?
Because the image of the skull is jpg and files in txd file must be tga, bmp or png.
But when i save the project to elegy.dff and install it as a mod, my game crash in samp, and on single player there are no elegys spawned.
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Nado

you must convert the image to png or bmp and put in TXD Workshop with the same name of the image and compress
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Vinny

Still the same bug. The elegy "does not exist". You see the pic, there is usually an elegy parked in wang cars in single player, beside the Savanna.

Anri

u must put them in txd file dude
EDIT:

Vinny