Mature people, take a moment. (sensitive)

Started by Lindsey, March 06, 2012, 21:30

Lindsey

Any lame / retarded comments will be deleted, this is my topic. I decide what is allowed to be stated in it.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Spekter

God, i cant believe that people like Joseph Kony are still out there, completely free, and with all the power to do horrible things that they are doing. All we can do is hope, hope that someone will put an end to it...

Konali

Joseph Kony is the leader of some sort of rebelian militia in nothern ugande and southern Sudan right.
I saw a movie related to it yesterday evening, its awfull what is happening there.

The movie is: '' Machine gun preacher''
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$hadow

Its just bad to know what joseph kony is doing to uganda's children
its just sad...
tbh i didnt know about this bastard until today :/ 
what ive noticed is that kid "jakob" and all uganda's children , they want to go school very bad to help their coutry, and its the opposite of the others ( maybe only moroccan children idk) , we dont have war or financial or politic problems and still we hate school and moaning about it. I think we should change places with uganda's children to know the value of this . and now like in the video, everything is possible and nthing can stop us to spread peace in the world . i hope they will catch him . so it can be a lesson to all other ppl like "joseph kony" .
anyway : thx Lindsey for sharing this awesome video :D

Joshy

I never heard of Kony before this, and after watching this I am gob-smacked that I have never heard about him.

Shared on Facebook and Twitter, e-mailed to school "ABCh" teacher and printed out page 9 of the booklet in the action kit so I can photocopy spam it. Unfortunately I don't have any money but if I did I would donate.

Earned my signature too.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Dan_Nobleman

It's a horrible thing what they do to the kids, not knowing what will happen to them, I feel bad for them. Now in the part of the movie saying "America refuses to intervene" It's just like what happened to the United Nations and the Rwanda Genocide, they can't help resident relations, only country relations.

My opinion on this subject isn't the nicest of all, and I know that I'm a cruel-hearted son-of-a-bitch, but I just don't care what happens in Africa.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Damech

I feel. What happens at home feels more.

Lindsey

Quote from: Joshy on March 07, 2012, 00:08
I never heard of Kony before this, and after watching this I am gob-smacked that I have never heard about him.

Shared on Facebook and Twitter, e-mailed to school "ABCh" teacher and printed out page 9 of the booklet in the action kit so I can photocopy spam it. Unfortunately I don't have any money but if I did I would donate.

Earned my signature too.

<3

Don't worry about the donations, the primary goal is to get him famous, not for the good, but for the bad. Everyone should know his fame for what a barbarian this guy is.

Thanks all for being serious :)

@ Konali, he leads the LRA claiming / attempting to get Uganda to turn into a Christian country with the laws guided by the bibles commandments alone.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Lindsey

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on March 07, 2012, 03:47
It's a horrible thing what they do to the kids, not knowing what will happen to them, I feel bad for them. Now in the part of the movie saying "America refuses to intervene" It's just like what happened to the United Nations and the Rwanda Genocide, they can't help resident relations, only country relations.

My opinion on this subject isn't the nicest of all, and I know that I'm a cruel-hearted son-of-a-bitch, but I just don't care what happens in Africa.

And this is the problem with the world, there are people like you in power. Who only care about one thing : More power.

Fighting this war against Kony is useless to the US because they gain no money in it, and Kony is hardly a threat to the US.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and you're proof of what some people on this world are becoming.
[hide=awesomeness]
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Rubber

So...they are going to cover EVERYTHING in posters on April 20th? To be honest this is completely immature of them and I see it as vandalism / graffiti. I don't like when people invade my privacy. Sure, what he did was bad but there are other ways of going about the matter...don't have to cover the world in posters. I'll personally burn any poster I see on my property, not because I don't like the cause, but because it's an invasion of privacy.

Kenworth

watched this earlier, such a sad/terrible video hope KONY is found and dealt with appropriately.

Lindsey

Quote from: Rubber on March 07, 2012, 08:23
So...they are going to cover EVERYTHING in posters on April 20th? To be honest this is completely immature of them and I see it as vandalism / graffiti. I don't like when people invade my privacy. Sure, what he did was bad but there are other ways of going about the matter...don't have to cover the world in posters. I'll personally burn any poster I see on my property, not because I don't like the cause, but because it's an invasion of privacy.

They're hardly going to go on peoples property to do it.
[hide=awesomeness]
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Geckco

I saw this last night. I don't think my country should get involved at all with Kony, which means sending troops to Uganda. Why should the US have to get involved into everything? Its the US tax payers whose paying for this shit, just to catch some junky who has a Loli Army of 30,000. We're fighting 2 wars right now which has cost more than a trillion dollars, the US needs to stop butting into stuff that doesn't affect them. Sooner or later we're going to be in another war with Iran, helping the Israeli's. Lindsey I see your concern but the US shouldn't be involved.

Why don't you get the English government to be aware of this?

This is just like Rwanda genocide. We're going to help, and once we leave the fuckers come back.

No point in doing this at all.

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

RaceRX

Isn't this what everyone wanted? America to never got involved and just be quiet? Isn't that why people elected obama?

Personally, I don't think we have a reason to put us in more debt for something you other countries can deal with.  Now, if it ever ends in an attack on our grounds, fucking kill kony. lol.  But for now you other countries is less debt than us can deal with it.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

Helping other countries will not put America in much more debt. It's actually the "Federal" Reserve that has caused all the debt. The so called Federal Reserve is not federal at all...it was created by a bunch of wealthy individuals way back in the day. They don't have a leader because they don't want the public to know the reserve is privately run. Banks like Bank of America or 1st National Bank call the reserve when they need more money to loan out. The Reserve then tells the mints to print more money (yes, the reserve is the only organization that can authorize the printing of money...). By printing more money without actually HAVING money to back it up, it creates inflation. The inflation makes our dollar worth less. Then we pay taxes to the IRS (which was founded by the Federal Reserve guys in 1913 I believe). The taxes we pay are based on what we make job wise. Since the dollar is becoming worth less and less yet we are paying the same taxes, we are essentially paying a larger magnitude in taxes. Not to mention: the taxes are all beneficial to the IRS and Federal Reserve because it puts America in more debt and allows them to print even more money...causing more inflation and the cycle continues (the Federal Reserve is NOT really part of the government as it is comprised of individuals as described above).

I have a feeling America is falling into the same trap a little old country by the name of England fell into several hundred years ago. In 1815 "red shield" banks funded both the English and French sides of the Battle of Waterloo. When the battle was over, the red shield banks spread the word that the English lost to Napoleon (not true). They told England they were doomed so all the Englishmen sold their stocks which caused a MAJOR crash in the stockmarket. After the crash, stocks were dirt cheap. The red shield banks bought all the stocks...and essentially England itself. The English people then had to pay all their debts to the red shield banks (Nathan Rothschild was one of the founders so if you hear the term "Rothschild funds" or something, this is where it came from....). The redshield banks tried to take over America several times but Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson kept them from doing so (they did succeed for about a 20 year period but were shut down by Jackson in 1836). Alexander Hamilton was the first "Treasurer" of the Federal Reserve (...hmm I wonder why hes on the $10 bill...). The short time after 1836 was some of the best times for America financially because the paper money was backed by physical gold and silver (which is the ENTIRE meaning of paper money). Then in 1913 dumbass Woodrow Wilson signed bills enabling the Federal Reserve to print money without needing physical gold or silver to back it up. He also signed a bill which created the IRS. These bills were signed during the cover of Christmas when everyone was partying and nobody paid attention to politics (this is where all our national debt started). Keep in mind this debt is not a debt our government has caused...it is a debt that the "Federal" Reserve has caused.

Sorry about the long rant, but I hate the Federal Reserve and it should be disbanded before we end up like England did in 1815.  Any and all presidents to oppose the Federal Reserve thus far have been either assassinated or attempted to be assassinated (Jackson..Kennedy....). The assassins have all been related to the Federal Reserve in one way or another. Ron Paul has a promising fight to get rid of the Federal Reserve *cough* Ron Paul 2012 *cough*.

The main point is; sending aid to other countries will not increase the debt much, if at all. It creates jobs and resources. Whether those countries want us there is another problem. I think we have enough problems on the homefront and we don't need to be helping other countries fight their battles.