xixx ban appeal

Started by IamSmokeyBear, March 14, 2017, 17:40

IamSmokeyBear

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: today
Reason of ban: provoking
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Is not true i provoked Tropiee,he firstly he called me noob,after i responded to this provoke with same insult.I don t think i worth ban.The proof is mainchat chatlog 13.03.2017  1:35AM GMT +2 when Tropiee provoke me,called me noob.An admin please post that chatlog.Thanks.

Screenshot:
i don t have ss

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Tropie.

Ye, I first provoked you and get warned for that, but then you insulted my mom. So here is Screenshot, I have it if you don't     ;)

Tropie.

IamSmokeyBear

Tropie.

You kiddin me, right? Please read this http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=55931.0   again.
You set the same image on the report as well as in the last comment now, and I get warned for that - read Sjomp's reply. I don't know what you expect, to punish me again for calling you "noob"??? Man, that's not fierce insult in relation to your. Let admins decide, I ended up with comments.

CarlJohnson

[12 Mar 23:13:32] [chat] [Tropiee]: cmon xixx, arrest me
[12 Mar 23:13:52] [chat] [Tropiee]: noob tp to lv and arrest me
[12 Mar 23:14:17] PM: xixx->Tropiee: noob is ur mom
[12 Mar 23:16:43] PM: xixx->Tropiee: both will be warned...its ur chooise
[12 Mar 23:17:23] PM: Tropiee->xixx: jao mamce mu jebem rumunsko

Ban lowered to 3 days, stop with the insults and threatening people, you won't be excused next time.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS