Mostafa01 ban appeal

Started by Mostafa01, July 07, 2016, 02:20

Mostafa01

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 7/6/2016 - Yesterday
Reason of ban: Ban Evading
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
For god sakes, It was not me, It was my cousin we both use same router and he asked me for IP, You will say I am lying but I am not, I need the chance, please.
I liked this server since I registered, give me a chance and You will see, reset my stats and I will start from 0.

Screenshot:
I dont have.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Mostafa01

I meant yes on the ''Ban was unfair'' I forgot to click on that, the ban is clearly unfair.

CarlJohnson

Every player on the same IP address gets banned if one player is banned on that IP address. Your IP address is your responsibility.

Your ban appeal appeal have already been rejected once however I'll leave this one open to admins if they want to reconsider your ban, but please keep this in mind, further appeals after this will lead to a forum ban.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Mostafa01

Quote from: CarlJohnson on July 07, 2016, 02:25
Every player on the same IP address gets banned if one player is banned on that IP address. Your IP address is your responsibility.

Your ban appeal appeal have already been rejected once however I'll leave this one open to admins if they want to reconsider your ban, but please keep this in mind, further appeals after this will lead to a forum ban.
Okay, but that router is for the whole family (3 families) we use it and every family has a cable from the router to the house, I haven't done anything wrong, I liked the server since I registered. I want to keep playing on it.

Tyler

What Carl said. Rejected

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig