Packer missions to be added

Started by [cTx]Zach, March 07, 2016, 03:59

[cTx]Zach

Hello CT!

I believe that the vehicle "Packer" should have missions where you deliver cars to car dealers in the game.
Thank you for your time :)

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

[cTx]Zach

I only figured it would be nice to be implemented in the game regardless of how much I've done in this game so far.

CarlJohnson

I like the idea, would be cool add on to the current system. Even though not as an achievement I'd like to see this in server after all it's a trucking server.

Quote from: Mr.Me on March 07, 2016, 04:15
only 2 achievements done and u want more gg

Shouldn't be a factor on deciding what gets added and what doesn't. Also it shouldn't bother you anyway because you hardly play.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Mr.Me

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 07, 2016, 04:38
I like the idea, would be cool add on to the current system. Even though not as an achievement I'd like to see this in server after all it's a trucking server.

Quote from: Mr.Me on March 07, 2016, 04:15
only 2 achievements done and u want more gg

Shouldn't be a factor on deciding what gets added and what doesn't. Also it shouldn't bother you anyway because you hardly play.

then if factor is deciding what gets added and what doesent, why u mention that i am hardly playn?
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Shock

Quote from: Mr.Me on March 07, 2016, 08:13

then if factor is deciding what gets added and what doesent, why u mention that i am hardly playn?

Cause you are not playing and why would you decide or have an opinion on something that will or will not be added if you aren't even active.

OT: Personaly im aginst new achievements. Maybe add it like a side missions along with other similar sutff.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Mr.Me

Quote from: Shock on March 07, 2016, 08:42
Quote from: Mr.Me on March 07, 2016, 08:13

Cause you are not playing and why would you decide or have an opinion on something that will or will not be added if you aren't even active.

OT: Personaly im aginst new achievements. Maybe add it like a side missions along with other similar sutff.

thats same as when i said he has only 2 ach done and suggesting more u 2 wanna argue with me or what u2 check ur play time its not much

and personly nobody care that ur against new ach lol i dont have any problems with new achievements but someone is suggesting with only 2 ach done that means he is bored and tell me why do i need to be active like something changed on server?

ps:half of players that are not playng are posting here and suggesting things
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

CarlJohnson

I said its not one of the factor because maybe that guy has first discussed it in server and those guys asked him to suggest it because originally it was his idea.
That's what happened here, he just came with an idea and I suggested he should post this at forums to hear out more opinions and reach the scripters.
No need to go over each other but you shouldn't 'demotivate' newbies or object their opinions just because he's a newbie.
Also Zach used to play here earlier even before us.

Ot: I'd also prefer this as mini-missions, would be cool to deliver cars/bikes around.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Mr.Me

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 07, 2016, 09:24
I said its not one of the factor because maybe that guy has first discussed it in server and those guys asked him to suggest it because originally it was his idea.
That's what happened here, he just came with an idea and I suggested he should post this at forums to hear out more opinions and reach the scripters.
No need to go over each other but you shouldn't 'demotivate' newbies or object their opinions just because he's a newbie.
Also Zach used to play here earlier even before us.

Ot: I'd also prefer this as mini-missions, would be cool to deliver cars/bikes around.

i cant give my own opinion ?
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Dobby

What matters is the fact that you actually have an opinion, that way we know what a majority of the player base like.

Activity shouldn't and doesn't count towards making suggestions (however its helpful).

This has already been suggested before, but the one difficulty/annoyance is the fact that cars wont appear on the packer itself. Running a frequent per player timer, or a global timer seems a bit OTT. It would have to be without vehicles, otherwise your vehicle(s) on the packer will randomly fall off and teleport back on.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

[cTx]Zach

I don't feel like there has to be cars on it for the missions. There's no freight in the artic trailers or fuel in the tankers when we haul those :p

Ethan

Quote from: [cTx]Zach on March 07, 2016, 23:15
I don't feel like there has to be cars on it for the missions. There's no freight in the artic trailers or fuel in the tankers when we haul those :p
I was just going to say this.. It doesn't matter if there are cars on it, it add something new to a server with a lack of (mission or any) updates already.

[cTx]Zach

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview