Rafas

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 09/02/2016 17:46:59
Reason of ban: Money Hack
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Hello again yesterday i sumbitted a ban appeal and i told you an non existed story i swear i had no idea and i didnt wanted to lie about anything and i feel idiot now but its not my fault. I was searching for a good trucking server with people when i found this server i added it to favourites and because i had to go to the gym i told to my little brother to play a bit work make money etc. When i came home he told me this non existed story that i sumbited in the ban appeal i didnt had an idea that it was a lie and i sumbited the ban appeal because i though it was probably a mistake. After the rejection i readed to my brother about the 3m money answer you sended me and he admitted the truth and said that he wanted to impress me i feel very sorry for this kind of things guys im not a hacker i just love playing truck server clean i always have been a clean player in every server i would like a second chance if its possible and i guarantee you that my brother would never touch the pc again.
Thanks Rafas

Screenshot:
Not photos captured

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

CarlJohnson

You admitted that your brother used cheats. Also your account is your responsibility.

Quote from: Joshy on February 14, 2016, 17:40
Rejected.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)