DavidDRB (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by TheGabriel_Seba, November 26, 2015, 00:27

TheGabriel_Seba

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: since 1 week ago

Proof:
http://imgur.com/a/LB2jL

TheGabriel_Seba

This problem started 1 week ago, i talk about this with CarlJhonson, we did a "deal" to stop but he kept doing this, calling me cryer, 3-0 and all these annoying things

DavidDRB

concerning this report the deal we got with C.J He not fulfilled and the start of new And I think that at no time Try Mal As seen are Jokes ...... But as he likes to do but do not joke with the :/

[/url]

CarlJohnson

I made them agree to a "deal" that either they would play along peacefully with each other without any type of harassment to one another or else just stay away from each other. Both of them accused each other, so I made them agree to this.
Clearly, neither of you both have learned, Seba you bullied David by changing your welcome message to something which offended him and you did it intentionally to bully him.
And David you, you kept on harassing him by calling a "cry baby", infact you even said that he cried to admin because you called him a cry baby.

@Admins, if you want the chatlog of the deal, just lemme know and I'll post it here.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Sjomp

Can someone translate what they said in the proof?

CarlJohnson

**1st Screen**
David: Bueno llorar ya ve y secate las lagrimas // Good mourn and go and dry your tears
Seba: puede que tengas que llorar por tus 8 slots // you may have to mourn for your 8 slots

**2nd Screen**
David: Este es el hermano de juampi // This is the brother of juampi
Seba: me sale unknown country // I get unknown Country
Seba: como miedra lo ves // as you see miedra
David: hay Mucho lloro // There is much weeping

**3rd Screen**
Can't find something relevant to this report.

**4th Screen**
David: Cryer

*5th Screen**
David: lloron // cry
Seba: Sigue // follow

**6th Screen**
David: 3:0
David: 3_0  -- the same thing he said in 3rd Screen, dunno what it means.

Used Google translator and few others to verify, someone can translate it if this is wrong.
Anyway, here are the parts relevant to the report:

David: Bueno llorar ya ve y secate las lagrimas // Good mourn and go and dry your tears
Seba: puede que tengas que llorar por tus 8 slots // you may have to mourn for your 8 slots
David: hay Mucho lloro // There is much weeping
David: Cryer
David: lloron // cry or cryer
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheGabriel_Seba

3-0 is for a match, he still bother with that and he wrote it on welcome message

Sjomp

I don't think this is enough for a warning.
Although I sent you both a message to ignore and not insult or provoke eachother.