News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Truckers license

Started by Muhamed, November 18, 2015, 15:01

Should the Server do license for trucker ?

Yes
7 (46.7%)
No
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Muhamed

Hey i Don't know if that suggest before or not, But my idea is the server add license for truckers and put in it all the missions and when you /work you can choose your mission not random i think it will be better. Because if someone want to do short mission or long mission but not random and you have to do it. :)

Shock

I don't see the point here since you can choose your destinations for some missions, and for others there is a reason you can't so no.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

Complete the required achievement of that class and you'll get 6 options to choose from.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Loup

Quote from: Muhamed on November 18, 2015, 15:01
Hey i Don't know if that suggest before or not, But my idea is the server add license for truckers and put in it all the missions and when you /work you can choose your mission not random i think it will be better. Because if someone want to do short mission or long mission but not random and you have to do it. :)

He says like a "task book" which contains all types of missions for truckers all of the missions so we can choose which mission we have to play because when we do /work it only gives 3 missions and in that task book we can have all missions, we can choose short mission or long one like this,

well i like the idea, dont know about other players opinions.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Quote from: Loup on November 18, 2015, 16:53

He says like a "task book" which contains all types of missions for truckers all of the missions so we can choose which mission we have to play because when we do /work it only gives 3 missions and in that task book we can have all missions, we can choose short mission or long one like this,

well i like the idea, dont know about other players opinions.

No, cause CT will lose the core of the gameplay
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

Hey i Don't know if that suggest before or not
this has been suggested probably 20,000 times and will never be added... to bad the "do not suggest" list is no longer relevant

StarFish

Quote from: CarlJohnson on November 18, 2015, 15:11
Complete the required achievement of that class and you'll get 6 options to choose from.
URMJK420

Ari

this has been suggested probably 20,000 times and will never be added... to bad the "do not suggest" list is no longer relevant
If you are exaggerated, who will post something 20,000 times please mate

Ethan

Quote from: Yami_Chan on November 18, 2015, 22:57
If you are exaggerated, who will post something 20,000 times please mate

I am exaggerating.. this has been suggested so many times it gets ridiculous to suggest again but the "do not suggest" list is somewhere gone in the forum here..
simple forum search here
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=32373.msg175300#msg175300
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=19284.msg100802#msg100802

Doc.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on November 18, 2015, 15:11

5 missions of that kind Carl, not 6 :P
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Dobby

Missions aren't random. They show nearby load points
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheGabriel_Seba

It would be hardest for wannabe players cause it will take more time to finish a mission for them

Dobby

Not really newbie friendly now I think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on December 02, 2015, 23:06
Not really newbie friendly now I think about it
no wonder its never been added.... not noob friendly and would cost current players who have been here awhile more aggravation to have to get one not needing it for the past three years or more

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview