News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Help on Homes

Started by Gerardo507, September 24, 2015, 21:52

Gerardo507

Truckers Server Hello!
I have some questions about the home server.
1- How many cars can fit in a house of 12, 15, 20, 33 meters?
2- How can I buy another house having one? that is, they'll lose the old house, but as can be with the cars do not get lost along with the house?
These are my questions about the houses xD Server
I hope your help :)
Greetings from Panama

Ari

bro like you would explain again, you wagons not lose ah unless when you sell the house and get another , or if the game gives you crash there if you lose vehicles and the meters when you see the house there you look at the statistics , I had one in 12 or 15m sandus not remember and I had only my 3 car + trailer truck and a car.

Ethan

Quote from: Gerardo507 on September 24, 2015, 21:52
Truckers Server Hello!
I have some questions about the home server.
1- How many cars can fit in a house of 12, 15, 20, 33 meters?
2- How can I buy another house having one? that is, they'll lose the old house, but as can be with the cars do not get lost along with the house?
These are my questions about the houses xD Server
I hope your help :)
Greetings from Panama
1. you can fit 2X as many cars as you have house slots.. so you have a 1 slot house, you can fit ONLY 2 cars in your parking space (in the driveway)
Once you reach 1000 Truck loads (not score) (correct me if I am wrong, I am getting old here you then unlock 4X as many cars as you have house slots  that you can OWN, not parked at your house.
2. you can ONLY own one house.

Gerardo507

I know Mr. Ethan , what I know is that I have to sell my house to buy another ? and that's what I confuse me : /
I do not want to lose my truck and trailer

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Gerardo507 on September 25, 2015, 01:05
I know Mr. Ethan , what I know is that I have toy sell my house to buy another ? and that's what I confuse me : /
Yes, you need to sell your old house to buy a new one.
You won't immediately loose your vehicles after selling your house, they'll stay with you until you logout, if you logout without buying a house then all your vehicles will be sold.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ari

Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 25, 2015, 01:30
I know Mr. Ethan , what I know is that I have toy sell my house to buy another ? and that's what I confuse me : /
You won't immediately loose your vehicles after selling your house, they'll stay with you until you logout, if you logout without buying a house then all your vehicles will be sold.
It is the same to explain when we were in the canal, to explain clearly how things are because had passed me once when I gave my 8 crash and lost vehicles.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Yami_Chan on September 25, 2015, 07:53
It is the same to explain when we were in the canal, to explain clearly how things are because had passed me once when I gave my 8 crash and lost vehicles.
Maybe he couldn't comprehend what you said?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ari

Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 25, 2015, 09:14
Quote from: Yami_Chan on September 25, 2015, 07:53
Maybe he couldn't comprehend what you said?
Do not think because many in the same channel explained what the meters and sites can locate the truck, places where you can park that badges out , just wait till the between and explain again .

Ethan

if you have a house with owned vehicles, you can sell that house AND keep your current vehicles, but you MUSTbuy a new house with an equivalent amount of slots to amount of cars you have IN the same session of playing on the server..  if you have a 3 slot house and 6 cars (max without achievement), then you have to buy a 3 slot house or higher IN the SAME session to  not lose your vehicles.. If you sell your house and you do NOT buy an equivalent house before you leave, next time you get on, you will receive a refund in the amount to equal to what you would get if you sold them, since you dont have a house.