Ideas how to celebrate 20th birthday that you will never forget

Started by StarFish, July 11, 2015, 17:23

StarFish

Well, my 20th birthday is getting closer and closer with every day and I thought it's time to ask others on a forum what do they think about the celebration of 20th birthday - what's the best method for it, how to make it the best birthday ever that you will never forget and it won't cost you a lot of money? Eat your cake and celebrate with your family members, stay at home and relax, make a birthday party, go drunk (hmm but I want an unforgettable birthday :))), go to disco or local pub with friends, go to a trip with family, play computer games, watch movies on TV, go to joy house and enjoy some bitches (cheap birthday please, ok?), make a firework, go to a sports event or anything else? Post your ideas and feel free to post your birthday celebration experiences too, especially the 20th one if you remember. :)
This is the only forum that I use so I'm putting this topic here. I saw many forums with many interesting questions and answers so let's do the same here too. :D
URMJK420

CarlJohnson

Don't ban evade and be a little mature  :like: :dislike:

On-Topic: It's a good idea to spend sometime with your family :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Chester.

Polish idea for birthday:
1st step: Go to liquor store, Buy 50 beers, 1 pack of cigarettes (for u), many sasuages, meat etc.
2nd step: Drink this beers in home's garden with friends and make little grill party.
3nd step: Wake up at morning in forrest with wild animals.
Greetings! :D

StarFish

Quote from: CarlJohnson on July 11, 2015, 17:36
I'm not anymore and here's the proof - I'm more active on forum and less active on server.  :)) I have some childish fun sometimes, but it's part of life. :)
And this was off topic post on an off topic post, nice. :P
URMJK420

CarlJohnson

Quote from: StarFish on July 11, 2015, 17:43
Quote from: CarlJohnson on July 11, 2015, 17:36
I'm more active on forum and less active on server.
You're banned so pls  :P :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

StarFish

URMJK420

TheSandman

I personally did nothing, had work that day l0l.
Its how your lifestyle is and what you want to do, if you have party-ish friends, have a gettogether with friends and whatnot. If you dont have so many friends, have a small get together, or go out to dinner somewhere or at party home. Otherwise, do what you want, its your birthday, your life, you decide. :)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

StarFish

Quote from: Nexiro on July 11, 2015, 17:41
Polish idea for birthday:
1st step: Go to liquor store, Buy 50 beers, 1 pack of cigarettes (for u), many sasuages, meat etc.
2nd step: Drink this beers in home's garden with friends and make little grill party.
3nd step: Wake up at morning in forrest with wild animals.
Greetings! :D
Lol :D

Quote from: TheSandman on July 11, 2015, 18:14
I personally did nothing, had work that day l0l.
Its how your lifestyle is and what you want to do, if you have party-ish friends, have a gettogether with friends and whatnot. If you dont have so many friends, have a small get together, or go out to dinner somewhere or at party home. Otherwise, do what you want, its your birthday, your life, you decide. :)
Nice and true words, cookie given. ;)
URMJK420

Joshy

Jägerbombs are usually a great way to celebrate a special day. ah shit you actually want to remember it.

Quiet drink with your best friends in your house playing games for pre-drinks is quite fun, play some shot games (make sure everyone plays them, peer pressure those who don't), and then go out in clubs already hammered. Very cheap night.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

StarFish

Quote from: Joshy on July 11, 2015, 18:56
Jägerbombs are usually a great way to celebrate a special day. ah shit you actually want to remember it.

Quiet drink with your best friends in your house playing games for pre-drinks is quite fun, play some shot games (make sure everyone plays them, peer pressure those who don't), and then go out in clubs already hammered. Very cheap night.
Sounds great but I bet my family members (including mom) will be at home and getting drunk in front of them is not the best idea.  :-\ But that clubs part is more possible - with some alcoholic beverages of course and knowing the limit of drinking so I will be able to remember.  :))
URMJK420

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

StarFish

URMJK420

Wizzer

Am I the only one who doesn't believe its gonna be 20th?  :suspicious:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

sardarji

Get laid ;)
Uhm...Have a dinner with family celebrate your birthday and after that smoke and drink with friends.

Quote from: Wizzer on July 11, 2015, 20:42
:biggrin:

Hobo

You're not the only one.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Joci

Drink, drink, drink drink.... Aaaaand drink umm drink, vomiting, drink, drink, uhm... Ahm almost forgot DRINK!!  :D.
Now srs...  Bang someone(girls2x)
And the most important ever:
Joci :

StarFish

Quote from: Hobo on July 11, 2015, 21:46
You're not the only one.
I neither believe but what can you do if it comes... ;)
And I'd appreciate if you guys post an idea.  O:-)

Quote from: sardarji on July 11, 2015, 21:05
smoke and drink with friends.
Quote from: Joci on July 11, 2015, 23:42
Drink, drink, drink drink
Hmm everyone wants me to get drunk  :o

Quote from: Joci on July 11, 2015, 23:42
Joci :
DJ_StarFish:
URMJK420

Ethan

1. after you wake up, take a shower
2. tell your family and friends that you plan to have a birthday celebration
3. middle of the afternoon tell everyone youre going skinny dipping and want to know who's coming with?

Xero

My 20th consisted of a camping trip with a bunch of buddies as we did this many times after always finding new spots. We gathered up as many people and vehicles as we could (alcohol, drugs and poor judgement as well) and headed out of town to find a great place to party. It took a bit of driving around the country side and back roads but we managed to find a place in the dead of no where and took a walk through a wooded area to find a great little camping spot. Started a fire, and no we didn't try to burn the forest down, as we were in the middle of it lol We also parked the vehicles out of sight so that people randomly going down the road didn't stop and try to break into them. If they do, don't leave valuables in them.

List of things we brought:

• Small axe/hatchet to cut some wood.
  • A music player of some sort with enough battery power to last as long as you are there
  • Flashlights to find your way around and cause you know eventually you'll want to wander the forest drunk, I know we did lol
  • Toilet paper cause you don't want to wipe with a pine cone
  • Poison ivy cream
  • Mosquito repellent. Now a days though you can probably build something that works better
  • Blankets, towels
  • A couple tents in case it downpours
  • GPS wasn't really needed in our case as we knew where we were going most of the time
  • First aid kit and drinking water
  • Designated driver(s) if there's lots of booze
  • Common sense

Of course there's other things you will have already like your phones for emergencies and recording your party as well.

Eurobeat

People like to say, "you don't need alcohol to have a good time." Well, some of us do ^.^

ravage every club, pub and bar

StarFish

Ok my birthday is here, big thanks to all for the advices, I really appreciate them.
I think I know how will I celebrate it. :)
Topic can be now locked.
URMJK420