[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: MeTaLiX on September 04, 2014, 11:11
can you create some Stock Wheels ? the random ones look ugly
You mean the tune wheels?

Costel

Man i personally like more detailed models  but i'm impressed of how you get something so cool from the small amout of poly these models have,  have you ever treid 3ds max? :)

nyolc8

Quote from: Costantino on September 04, 2014, 12:00
Man i personally like more detailed models  but i'm impressed of how you get something so cool from the small amout of poly these models have,  have you ever treid 3ds max? :)
Thanks, I never tried it. Zmod is enough for me for these mods :P (but to be honest, I hate it sometimes when it gets bugged)

nyolc8

Ingame test:

there are some shade problems and such but it's a long way to goo anyway... also only the left side done yet :D

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/1l3Fk#0[/imgur]

nyolc8

side mirror done, and the whole thing in zmod:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/ZfrCq#0[/imgur]

Twido

The black roof top should go till the front, not end there. also, is it possible to color the black thing? I never liked limos like the one u created. only full colors

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: Twido on September 04, 2014, 17:14
The black roof top should go till the front, not end there. also, is it possible to color the black thing? I never liked limos like the one u created. only full colors
The roof can be colorized too, btw I saw this style (ends behind the front door) on a photo.

nyolc8

I have no idea how I'll make the rear lights... because irl, the brake lights blinking as blinkers... in imvehft, there is no function to blink brake lights...

nyolc8

maybe not very visible but many-many-many tiny refinement on the chassis everywhere, and remapped rear light bar on the boot:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/em4au#0[/imgur]

AzureSpeed

nice to see such good progress btw how big is filesize right now?

nyolc8

abeceda

I really like the front, looks way better than stock but I must say that I dont like ugly nazi symbol like "S" logo. It really looks like half-nazi symbol and with every look on it reminds me on that.
Beside that stupid logo (which maybe look bad and unecessary on side rear lights), the project is going good.
Are passanger windows darker than front?
Sugestion: write "stretch" to front chrome grill and on rear light above license plate.
(sorry messy post again im on stupid phone)

AzureSpeed

on rl limousines the drivers windows are the only not tinted windows cuz the driver got to see smth likee the road and stuff xD passenger windows are always tinted black with full intesity

TheSandman

Front looks a little pointy, but i think its pretty good :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)