Stretch by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, September 02, 2014, 13:33

Shake

nyolc8

some more lightwork(I want to make the side section light darker somehow so it's not finished):

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/CdaME#0[/imgur]

nyolc8

SergeantSavidge

Why not Savidge?

MeTaLiXx

Everything is perfect  :like: But the Wheels are UGLY !  :dislike:
who agrees ?
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: MeTaLiX on September 06, 2014, 22:03
Everything is perfect  :like: But the Wheels are UGLY !  :dislike:
who agrees ?
First, I didn't even started to work on the interior. Second, if you would look any of my modding process, you would already know that the wheels are the last thing I do on a vehicle.

Quotary

who agrees ?
Are you really fishing for likes? This isn't Facebook. (if you dont count  :like: :dislike: )

nyolc8

after looking many '96 lincoln towncar images, suddenly I don't like many part of the model, so I'll make these changes:
- slightly different roof shape at sides okay maybe this is good afterall
- lower grill maybe this is good too but I need to see it with lifted up front(leave front where it is and lowering the whole other part of the car)
- lifting the whole front of the car upper
- slightly bigger headlights
- longer rear
- shorter front bumper
- and some other tiny details

f*ck  :smile:

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Quotary on September 06, 2014, 22:36
who agrees ?
Are you really fishing for likes? This isn't Facebook. (if you dont count  :like: :dislike: )
i was asking for others opinions i don't run after likes even in fb . pls  :like: :dislike:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

I still don't get what are you talking about, I didn't touched the wheels yet, you know I always mod the wheels, I simply didn't got to that in the process yet.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 07, 2014, 00:01
I still don't get what are you talking about, I didn't touched the wheels yet, you know I always mod the wheels, I simply didn't got to that in the process yet.
i got you man. but that guy is talking shit. i will stop arguing ! Keep Modding you're doing well  :like: :D
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

SergeantSavidge

I can just tell that this is going to be so good already.
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

made the front a littlebit more boxy, also I lifted the whole front a bit:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/0sPiJ#0[/imgur]

Wizzer

Holy mother of....I mean this mod is...OMG....no words left :o :o :o
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

creating the interior, going with the 90's the elegant style:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/8wYk6#0[/imgur]