News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Vacantion in Greece

Started by MarkkeR, July 09, 2014, 11:57

MarkkeR

Hi guys! How's your trucking going? ;D I'm writing this on a friend's laptop (and I HATE laptops  :angry: ) so I might make mistakes.
   Y'all say in Grece there is 999999 degrees Celsius but it's :not_bad: , but... DAT LANGUAGE!?!? It sounds literrally like the language in Sims. Even this laptop is in Greek, and I don't understand shit.
Anyways, I'll sit here 10 days or so in a little apartment near the sea! Cool! :smile2: Now, why is a sea, obviously, a sea, if you don't swim in it? I will indeed swim, and use all my time I have to sit outdoors. Heat ain't a problem, but sun, you say? :ohgod: Sunburns ain't rare here...
   When I'll come back home, or if I find a way to do it on this PC, I'm gonna change my name into "setra22". Why? Because why not? "MarkkeR" is plain boring. I don't know how I got that name :O There is another guy, Setra_Bus but there are a few differences: he is from Serbia, I am from Romania, his name starts with capital "S", mines starts with "s", and biggest of all, his name ends in "_Bus", mine ends in "22". He did also last play 17 days ago, and has very low score. Whatever.
   But what's Setra, you ask? A coach, that is. I tought it was cool to get that name.
   I'm gonna send you guys some photos from Greece anytime I can.

Cya guys! -MarkkeR (whoops, setra22)

MarkkeR

Btw, here you can find some Setra photos:
https://www.google.gr/search?q=setra&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=JCG9U5ukFum6ygO_1IKwDA&ved=0CCYQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=643
   I'll post you tomorrow some photos of Greece.
   EDIT: Why can't I put just the photos? Again, this Greek language... I don't know how you say "save as..." in Greek dammit xD
:trolol:

TheSandman

Google says 32c in Athens, you wimp :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

MarkkeR

xD LOL I'm not the guy that loves heat, but it really doesn't feel hot at all. Today I walked around the port in Pireus. Really cool! They have here like one damned million boats and ferries. :like: BTW I ate an ice-cream soooo good!!! My new favourite taste: mojito (mint and lime).

About my name change... I can't play GTA SA-MP here, so I can't validate my new account name. I know it's not the right forum topic, but... if you don't validate the name change IG for 12 days or so, will the name change be canceled? And what does "post again" after validating IG mean? Unlock the topic and post something like "this is my account, i have entered the game" etc?

MarkkeR

Heyyy guys! Today was a busy day, doing... nothing. Waiting for other ppls to give me ze laptop to post some PHOTOS! :D Yeah.. finnaly. :P

Here are some sea photos, so you can go pee right now xD hahahehehhoh lol... oh well it wasnt funny D:

Now, some "suvlaki" you call it, some kind of shaworma.. still, it is awesome!! :like: (Did you notice the beer in the background? Fix your car, hell's coming! xD)

Lastly, some awesome buildings here... too bad I didn't take photos of cars here... full of Hyundais and Toyotas and hey, it's like normal to have a wrecked car... who the LOL cares if you don't have a bumper, or a tottaly f***ed door xD

:happy: BTW, lots of motorbikes and SUPER YACHTS! yayyy! If you don't have a boat, and want to steal one aquire one xD, or just want to surf, come to GREECE!!

Cya toOomorrow, cuz tomorrow I'm going on a ride 300km to the other end of the country all day :D

Quotary

#liveblogging on the Convoy Trucking forums.
but, fix your car, hell is comin' beer, awesome.

Marccc

I have been 18 times at Greece. Nice to see that you enjoy Greece as well.
I go in August to Crete.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Laur

God...man you look so excited, calm down..

MarkkeR

Ey, who the fuck cares? Let the man enjoy his vacantion! :D

today i went on a trip to the ionic sea (see?) gonna post photos tomorrow...

nao, pls u lets mi slip cus im a tire with a "d" at the end! Wuit, wut? When u're tires (cuz fuq, keyboard) it looks like ure drunk :0

btw, im writing on a phone,so zefuq

MarkkeR

Heyy guys! How's it going? Sorry for last night, and no... I wasn't drunk xD
I've got plenty of photos for everyone! 15, actually! :O

Firstly, some horriblu qualiteh photos, cuz fuq zoom dammit, but who cares when it's about the Ionic Sea?  ^-^

Next, an awesome view of the Isthmos Channel!! :like: It's like 50 meters tall! :P

I found a wooden bridge for cars to pass, then when ships come, the bridge lowers to under 12m in the water! Lucky me, found some ships passing by! :D

And hey, found some more Hella's beer! Cuz why not??
Quotebut, fix your car, hell is comin' beer, awesome. -Quotary

Yumm! Seafood! Ain't that bad as I tought... it tastes like seafood! xD

On my way back to the apartment, the road by the sea was AWESOME!! :like:

Some oysters I found here, they're already home, on the stove! Tomorrow I'm gonna eat them!  :happycmas:

Hooly fuuck! Ze flying car!! Yes, it is a 6x6.. Gonna post a zoomed view in soon! :O

And now, for a little time to relax, a nice sunset... :))

Aight guys, done for 2 days, I guess tomorrow I'm gonna fill all your forum (again) with photos and Fix beer xD Cyaa!
image hosting more than 5mb

MarkkeR

Here's the "flying car" photo for you guys:

[spoiler]The car is on a post :facepalm:[/spoiler]

Dr_dog

Quote from: Marccc on July 12, 2014, 12:42
I have been 18 times at Greece. Nice to see that you enjoy Greece as well.
I go in August to Crete.

Where in there? I was in Rhódos myself a month ago.. Been in greece nearly every year since 90's.. Gone through most of the larger islands.
Ouzo and Rakia...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Marccc

Quote from: Dr_dog on July 15, 2014, 09:11
Where in there? I was in Rhódos myself a month ago.. Been in greece nearly every year since 90's.. Gone through most of the larger islands.
Ouzo and Rakia...

On island Crete 15 times at Stalis, 3 times at Rethymnon and 1 time on island Kos.  :o

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

MarkkeR

Hi guys, sorry for not posting in the last few days... Being really busy visiting monuments so I can put photos. Hope you forgive me :-[

Maybe, just maybe I can post tomorrow. If not, I can sure post Monday.
Gutnite, I'm tired as fuq, today I visited the Acropolis and its museum! :D

Marccc

You are doing alot of things in Greece, when i be there i only go to the beach and restaurants (well... after 15 years the same island i saw enough monuments, museums and special places)  ^-^

Keep enjoying your holidays there.  :like:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION