News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Vacantion in Greece

Started by MarkkeR, July 09, 2014, 11:57

MarkkeR

Heyyy how's it going? Finnaly, I get to post some photos, but I don't have much time to do this :'(, so what you'll see ain't part of the full thing! Tomorrow I'm posting the rest :O

The guard change at the Greek Parliament, I don't know why every country's guards have to be funny as fuq!! xD

Next, the Acropolis, total awesomeness. Very slippery rocks, the shiny ones :O

This is the machinery the greeks built the Acropolis xD total fail :))

At the Acropolis Museum, what did I see? Some rocks! xD With historical value, of course :O The rain started as well, so when I finished seeing the whole museum *4 stories tall*, the rain stopped and I went at the apartment.. with the METRO!! yeey beter than in Romania xD

The station and trains look like this! :like:

Hope you liked these photos, tomorrow I'll post some more. Enjoy those! :happycmas:

Marccc

Nice photo's! I didnt knew that they have a modern museum like that. Are they trying to rebuild the old buildings because i see some fixing and new parts?
Do you go also to other islands or stay at the main land?

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

MarkkeR

There is the old museum just opposite the new one. Yeah, some buildings are getting repaired, even the old museum is visitable! Didn't have time for that one too, sadly.

About islands, I stay only in Pireas, Athens's port. Once I went to Patra, at the Ionic Sea, and today I went in a town near Athens, to the beach. Not much visiting, but sure fun! :))

G'nite, see you tomorrow, I'm gonna post some photos. :D

MarkkeR

Hi guys! Have some more photos for you! (15 this time, not 30 xD)

First, the Temple of Zeus: pillars xD one was sliced like a banana :))

QuoteWine is bottled poetry. Poetry made in Santorini.
Because the grammar language English of. Damn Asian people don't know English! (yes, offence xD)

Here was the Exhibition and Congress Hall. Later than late, the tickets for the Temple...

There was a big park behind the building, took a walk there too. :like:

Here I went to a beach near Athens (50km away from where the apartment is :O)

When I came home, on my way I took some sweets. Sweet! xD I love cats, you know me, so I imediatteley ate the mouse xD! Really good! Some "tea cups" also, strawberry jam in a chocolate cup! Awesome stuff! :happycmas:

That was all the vacantion. Hope you liked it! Yeah, today I leave GREECE!! I want backs home! :C I missed my pc and SA-MP!! (not even Unity Player works on this laptop, can't play anything 3D dammit so I don't have why to sit much)

Seeya on Wednesday! (at 8PM I leave Greece, at 10PM Tuesday I'm home.)

MarkkeR

Home sweet home! How's it going guys? I'm finnaly home, hell yea! Totally worth the vacantion! It was awesome, and I hope you enjoyed the photos as well.

I guess this topic has no reason anymore to be open :O Cya IG!!