Extremely badass Peterbilt 379 single axle.

Started by RaceRX, February 13, 2014, 09:43

RaceRX

I did this mod for B_rock(TM), and Initially I saw the idea, and went meh its too much work. Then i saw all you guys hating on a potentially amazing mod. So I had to do it. Heres to rub it in everyones faces.
**Ignore the color, Couldnt change the color on this other ghetto server and CT is currently down.**

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/IKQxH[/imgur]
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

sardarji

Single axle really look weird...

btw when you r going to bulk release you mods ? :P

RaceRX

Quote from: sardarji on February 13, 2014, 09:47
Single axle really look weird...

btw when you r going to bulk release you mods ? :P
some. Not my best ones but a majority of my mods
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Nado

OMG I LOVED IT A LOT GIVE ME AND I WOULD SELL MY REIN TO GET IT, jk aparts, like in the brazilian vocabulary, opinion is like ass, everyone has their own, why don't you edit some companies trucks ? with a white steel wheels, and these companies things
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Matias

It looks nice but the single axle looks weird and the fact the door opens to the other side makes it more weird lol anyways nice mod  :like:

RaceRX

Quote from: Matt on February 15, 2014, 16:33
It looks nice but the single axle looks weird and the fact the door opens to the other side makes it more weird lol anyways nice mod  :like:
"Custom" suicide doors are the shit.

Quote from: Nado on February 15, 2014, 15:45
OMG I LOVED IT A LOT GIVE ME AND I WOULD SELL MY REIN TO GET IT, jk aparts, like in the brazilian vocabulary, opinion is like ass, everyone has their own, why don't you edit some companies trucks ? with a white steel wheels, and these companies things
im not good at being basic.. i might try but i probably wont show it off it isnt my style lol

Nice

Taz_Brock

Well I like it very much good work race. <3 :like: :like: :like:

cant what for it to be mine. lol