Los Santos and San Fierro tunnels remake/remap suggestion

Started by BGTrucker, February 09, 2014, 11:28

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on February 10, 2014, 02:04
avoid it, problem solved

Wait, wait, wait....you could use this philosophy on just about ANY of these suggestions. New vehicles? Don't need them. Billboards to milestone? Don't need them. Add milestone to CT website? Don't need it. Reduce slots? Don't need it....the list goes on. Of course we don't "need" any suggestion really. But come on man, this is a SUGGESTION board. Let people suggest what they want. So what if it really isn't needed? It seems like the majority of players like the idea. Quit being so negative. Spam post much? You hardly EVER add anything positive to these conversations. For once, can you say something other than "I don't like it" or "not needed"? Expand your vocabulary...please.

In terms of the topic: SF tunnels have always bugged me. I can't remember how many times I've lost my mission due to the one near the SF airport. The other tunnel should be easy to remove and replace with a section of regular road or something. The LV main intersection is absurdly annoying as well. Just put the old map in until the server lag is reduced...simple fix.

Dobby

Quote from: Rubber on February 10, 2014, 02:57
avoid it, problem solved

Wait, wait, wait....you could use this philosophy on just about ANY of these suggestions. New vehicles? Don't need them. Billboards to milestone? Don't need them. Add milestone to CT website? Don't need it. Reduce slots? Don't need it....the list goes on. Of course we don't "need" any suggestion really. But come on man, this is a SUGGESTION board. Let people suggest what they want. So what if it really isn't needed? It seems like the majority of players like the idea. Quit being so negative. Spam post much? You hardly EVER add anything positive to these conversations. For once, can you say something other than "I don't like it" or "not needed"? Expand your vocabulary...please.

In terms of the topic: SF tunnels have always bugged me. I can't remember how many times I've lost my mission due to the one near the SF airport. The other tunnel should be easy to remove and replace with a section of regular road or something. The LV main intersection is absurdly annoying as well. Just put the old map in until the server lag is reduced...simple fix.

Billboards on Milestone can only be added (in game) via mick.
Milestone to CT.net map is loaded from the DB, hence the new maps not being on there. We're at the limit already.
Reduced slots? no difference really. It'll just make people more frustrated. It could be done for a while however.

Use the roads how they're meant to be used. Or make a map that actually looks half decent and not messy.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rubber

Quote from: Dobby on February 10, 2014, 03:41
Billboards on Milestone can only be added (in game) via mick.
Milestone to CT.net map is loaded from the DB, hence the new maps not being on there. We're at the limit already.
Reduced slots? no difference really. It'll just make people more frustrated. It could be done for a while however.

My point was just an example not to be taken literally. I was inferring that he could reply the way he did to ANY suggestion topic. We really don't NEED any of these suggestions, but players want them. I was simply trying to get him to lighten up and quit being so negative nancy.

sardarji

If they will disappear like lv intersection,I'd like to see as it is now.

StarFish

URMJK420

BGTrucker

avoid it, problem solved
I'll just answer to this without even care to read the other posts after it.Ethan,you give these kind of "suggestions" since I know you.Dont you get tired from it ?
And by some people's logic,since it could fail to load because of the lag of the server,then lets remove all CT mapping-islands,roadworks,club bases,and other things since whole islands dont load sometimes.I support every word that Rubber said about Ethan's negative sense.