Convoy Trucking, the future, you.

Started by Lindsey, October 26, 2013, 03:45

X_Raided

all great ideas, if these were added i would definitely come back probably alot of people would..but ya know was funny7 pages of all these great ideas n people gettin hyped up but the owner of the server no where to be found ahahahahagagagagagag~~~~HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its like talkin to a non existent brick wall... cvt = x_x dead

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Wizzer

Quote from: X_Raided on October 27, 2013, 15:26
all great ideas, if these were added i would definitely come back probably alot of people would..but ya know was funny7 pages of all these great ideas n people gettin hyped up but the owner of the server no where to be found ahahahahagagagagagag~~~~HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its like talkin to a non existent brick wall... cvt = x_x dead
I would come back too, but these thing will never be added  :-\
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Shake

Quote from: X_Raided on October 27, 2013, 15:26
Gotta agree with Raided on this one.
It'll take YEARS before mick even replies here I bet. Seems like he doesn't care anymore, and that's one of the reasons why I left.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Matias

Dear Convoy Trucking Players:

In an awesome moment of inspiration and a big effort from part of the scripters and admins team, we had a discussion about why each one of the suggestions got rejected and added to the "Do not suggest list". We got to the point that some of the restrictions were not properly placed and they would be cool to add in future updates.

We decided to remove some of the restrictions from the "Do not Suggest list" and now people should be able to suggest it again. Now scripters will pay more attention to them and give a proper reason which accomplish people expectations. If it doesn't you will have a considerable time to explain why your suggestion should be approved before your suggestion gets locked.

Before suggesting it's highly recommended to check the "Locked & Closed Suggestions" to see if it was suggested before. If suggested, and your idea is way better and more complete than the old one, then you are welcome to suggest it again. We are willing to release atleast a group of updates per month.

Hope it helped, and sorry for the inconvenience caused, mick is way too busy with his work, ive been busy with exams and dobby was the only one working the last month (September / October).

Now, let the suggesting spam begin. Show us how creative you can be, everything is welcome.

Lindsey

View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

P@tRyK248

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Konali

So, the future. :)

CT / SAMP has it hard to compete with mayor game releases, thats for sure,  but there is still a group of players that connects daily whether it is due to limited pc options or they really like the server. I think we should improve the server from time to time, not every week and we should try to see if we can find some epic things, that will seperate us from the other servers again.

I've made plenty of suggestions previously and i still stick by em. But not all are achievable:D I think a non laggy host is one of the most required things at the moment.
Also new rules, and more clearer rules, that seperates the playing member from the trolling nonserious playing members. In the end, we can better have a small good community, than a big mess. ( mick's words :P ).

Editt: i forgot my xmas tree and shizzle :snowmen: :cmastree:  :sclaus: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :3 :like:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

kona just said the main points to get popular and back on their feet again

:happycmas:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Spekter

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 03, 2013, 23:59

Also, staff team could use a a good purge.

Konali

Quote from: Spectre on December 04, 2013, 00:19

Examples? suggestions? We cant work on anything if comments are not constructive.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

Quote from: Konali on December 04, 2013, 00:22

Examples? suggestions? We cant work on anything if comments are not constructive.

Demote inactive staff members (a good portion of the whole staff team) and promote active players that actually want to help, reduce the arrogance of certain staff members, clearly define what are moderators allowed to do both in-game and on forum ("guidelines" should be changed to clearly defined instructions, since moderators-dictators are using them to justify their wrong actions). That's it for now.

Blitz_FR

Quote from: Spectre on December 04, 2013, 00:31

Demote inactive staff members (a good portion of the whole staff team) and promote active players that actually want to help, reduce the arrogance of certain staff members, clearly define what are moderators allowed to do both in-game and on forum ("guidelines" should be changed to clearly defined instructions, since moderators-dictators are using them to justify their wrong actions). That's it for now.

Nothing to add.  :like:

DeHavilland

Quote from: Blitz_FR on December 04, 2013, 09:59
Quote from: Spectre on December 04, 2013, 00:31

Nothing to add.  :like:
Agree  :like:
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]