Welcome to austraila where the people dont kill you

Started by Viper, August 23, 2013, 06:55

droctogonapus

only dangerous things here are tornado's and raccoon's with rabies and the murderer's  in Winnipeg

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Toux

Quote from: droctogonapus on August 24, 2013, 02:15
only dangerous things here are tornado's and raccoon's with rabies and the murderer's  in Winnipeg
Don't forget JB

Laur

Welcome to romania where you could be asskicked by gypsies hardly :)
if you're gonna visit our "famous and beautiful" country don't forgot to take with you :

and have fun :) ! :hb2

Dobby

Gypsies are nothing. There's some in my town (Cheshire, England) they robbed a shop a few weeks ago, because they were bored apparently :|
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dr_Doom

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 24, 2013, 18:08
Gypsies are nothing. There's some in my town (Cheshire, England) they robbed a shop a few weeks ago, because they were bored apparently :|
Same incident in the United States.
A couple teenagers, the youngest ( 15 ) shot an Australia Baseball player on vacation in the United States dead. There excuse was, they were bored. All are being charged as Adults in a first degree murder charge.

Ethan

Quote from: Dr_Doom on August 24, 2013, 18:15
I heard of that... it was in FL wasnt it.. the player was in tampa or something
A couple teenagers, the youngest ( 15 ) shot an Australia Baseball player on vacation in the United States dead. There excuse was, they were bored. All are being charged as Adults in a first degree murder charge.

Shake

If you get with a fight with a gypsy here, he will call like 10 or more people to help him. Where I live, you must know self defense else you're screwed

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Ethan on August 24, 2013, 19:31
Quote from: Dr_Doom on August 24, 2013, 18:15
I heard of that... it was in FL wasnt it.. the player was in tampa or something

seems like using quotes properly is rocket science for some of us

Quote from: Shake on August 24, 2013, 19:33
If you get with a fight with a gypsy here, he will call like 10 or more people to help him. Where I live, you must know self defense else you're screwed
same goes for moroccans in belgium ._.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

That applies to Albanians in my town. Since in my town there are less Macedonians but most Albanians, if you get in fight with 1, you won't get out of the city alive. Gipsyes are rare, but if I get in fight with gipsy, macedonians are more so chances are bigger that I will get help faster than foreign than they since they steal from everyone.

I got jokes about gipsyes but I do not want to sound racist

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

Quote from: brane on August 24, 2013, 20:53
I got jokes about gipsyes but I do not want to sound racist
nor do you want to be banned

Supreme

TheShetlandSheepdog

Things you need to know about Belgium:
1.Brussels is full of marrocans and niggers.
2.There are murders
3.There are dangerous pastors kids!
4.Everyday traffic jams.
5.Antwerp is getting the second Brussels.
6.Belgium is cool xD.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheShetlandSheepdog