WOT World of tanks thread

Started by Konali, June 06, 2013, 20:04

mlwu10

Spekter

I don't understand why so many people hate on Panther  :-\

Rainbow

Quote from: Spectre on November 06, 2013, 19:48

That enemy team got steam rolled.. Most of them look like they only fired their guns once or twice lmao KV-1S with only 325 damage, that is sad.. Very.. Very sad.I don't even want to talk about what the TDs in that game were doing either lol.

Spekter

Quote from: Rainbow on November 06, 2013, 23:21
Quote from: Spectre on November 06, 2013, 19:48

That enemy team got steam rolled.. Most of them look like they only fired their guns once or twice lmao KV-1S with only 325 damage, that is sad.. Very.. Very sad.I don't even want to talk about what the TDs in that game were doing either lol.

IS with 0 and BP with 226 damage in a tier 7 game are much more unfortunate if you ask me.

Spekter

Fox_Cub

Had an amazing battle a few days ago with konali! we were both driving Cruiser Mk. III (tier 2 tanks :P )
anyway it went bad and konali died D: and so did the other team members just me left.
I was shitting myself as it was me vs 6 other tanks.
I killed them all and cant belief it XD when I can find out how to get god dam fraps to work I will video the replay and show you all. It was hilarious!

Another hilarious fight I had was just today while using my TOG II.
The comments that were being typed were funny. Talking about world of vegetables. and other bizarre things :D

mlwu10

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

i uninstalled this weeks ago.. i just lost interest in it

Konali

Its only fun when you have some mates to platoon with.

I platoon alot with sveki fox and my brother. and sometimes with Didok from TM. And when i have the chance with mlwu10 :D

Just bought the TOG II its awesome:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

mlwu10

Rainbow

Quote from: Ethan on November 21, 2013, 02:02
TOG II?

Yeah the slow moving barn. A tier 6 heavy that has horrid armor that is flat pretty well everywhere. It's more of a troll tank to absorb damage for teammates with it's massive HP pool. I love when people platoon these things cause I have a hay day in my TDs, Last platoon of these I met, I ended that game with 6 kills (two togs), 6k damage, love my SU-100.

Spekter

Quote from: Rainbow on November 23, 2013, 04:43
Quote from: Ethan on November 21, 2013, 02:02
TOG II?

Yeah the slow moving barn. A tier 6 heavy that has horrid armor that is flat pretty well everywhere. It's more of a troll tank to absorb damage for teammates with it's massive HP pool. I love when people platoon these things cause I have a hay day in my TDs, Last platoon of these I met, I ended that game with 6 kills (two togs), 6k damage, love my SU-100.

Slow moving pool of HP armed with a 17 pounder, which is a tier 7 gun. That's what TOG is. I don't like it myself, but it can be dagerous if played correctly.

mlwu10