Main Menu

WOT World of tanks thread

Started by Konali, June 06, 2013, 20:04

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on September 10, 2013, 02:33
I have no clue wth spectre guy said over there   :suspicious:

Where?  :suspicious:

Ethan

Quote from: Spectre on September 10, 2013, 01:22Looks like i am the only who actually loves T-28. :( Hell, i got to the IS and i'm still keeping T-28 around.
Quote from: Spectre on September 10, 2013, 02:55
Quote from: Ethan on September 10, 2013, 02:33
I have no clue wth spectre guy said over there   :suspicious:
Where?  :suspicious:

up dere

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rainbow

Quote from: Konali on September 11, 2013, 17:18

Not sure if it is released on NA servers yet, have not played wot in quite awhile.. But i'm more interested in 8.9 with the new German TD line being added :D

Spekter

Rainbow

Just got home a bit ago and decided to play a few games with my stug.. I'm amazed at how many same tier games I actually got into in a row, and than this happened...

#StuGLife

Calvingreen17.

You guys destroyed a KV-1(S) ? Props

Older and wiser

Spekter

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on September 17, 2013, 19:54

KV-1S hits hard, but its armor is actually lighter than that of regular KV-1. KV-1S is basically a high speed version of the KV, because crews complained about its slugishness.

On the other hand, S has a bit more HP but that's neglible.

Rainbow

Kv-1 and Kv-1s are easy to take out, especially with the StuG, that thing rips through any armor it faces. Most games, I never get spotted because the StuG has one of the best camo ratings in the game, plus camo net and camo paint and than my camo crew skill is almost maxed out. I'm invisible to targets at very close ranges even when firing from behind bushes. I had a game earlier on severgosk or whatever that winter map is called, and a Kv-1s was sitting in our cap and I was sitting inside the bushes at the northwest corner of the base and firing at the kv-1s head on about 70 meters or so from him and he was not able to detect me and I destroyed him with ease :D The German TD line is my favorite up to the StuG.. After that you get the POS Jagpanzer iv... Think of it this way, it's a bigger profile with a bit more armor than the StuG but shares the same top gun that the StuG does but the catch is, it faces up to tier 8 tanks.. While you can pen the same tier and most tier 7 tanks okay, the tier 8s, especially the heavies are a serious pain in the butt to try to damage. The Jagdpanzer is not fast enough to really get to a flanking position fast enough most times and you end up facing the likes of an IS head on just bouncing shots after shots off of it's armor. Best I can do, is just track the dang thing and run for the hills hoping my team takes care of it before it does me. :P Not sure about the tier 7 German TD though.. I sold my Jagdpanzer after a few games of being destroyed in one shot while not able to deal out any potential damage that made it worth keeping it.

Spekter

Quote from: Rainbow on September 17, 2013, 21:55

Kv-1 and Kv-1s are easy to take out, especially with the StuG, that thing rips through any armor it faces. Most games, I never get spotted because the StuG has one of the best camo ratings in the game, plus camo net and camo paint and than my camo crew skill is almost maxed out. I'm invisible to targets at very close ranges even when firing from behind bushes. I had a game earlier on severgosk or whatever that winter map is called, and a Kv-1s was sitting in our cap and I was sitting inside the bushes at the northwest corner of the base and firing at the kv-1s head on about 70 meters or so from him and he was not able to detect me and I destroyed him with ease :D The German TD line is my favorite up to the StuG.. After that you get the POS Jagpanzer iv... Think of it this way, it's a bigger profile with a bit more armor than the StuG but shares the same top gun that the StuG does but the catch is, it faces up to tier 8 tanks.. While you can pen the same tier and most tier 7 tanks okay, the tier 8s, especially the heavies are a serious pain in the butt to try to damage. The Jagdpanzer is not fast enough to really get to a flanking position fast enough most times and you end up facing the likes of an IS head on just bouncing shots after shots off of it's armor. Best I can do, is just track the dang thing and run for the hills hoping my team takes care of it before it does me. :P Not sure about the tier 7 German TD though.. I sold my Jagdpanzer after a few games of being destroyed in one shot while not able to deal out any potential damage that made it worth keeping it.

Trust me, Jagdpanther is worth every single frustrating tier 8 battle with Jagdpanzer 4.

As for grinding the Jagdpz 4, mount short 88mm and play close support in all games beyond tier 6. In tier 6 it is actually a pretty capable TD despite its relatively low penetration (~130mm with the 88mm gun).

mlwu10

Push up,
add me as friends:mlwu10

Xero

I play on the NA server but downloading the EU server as well, just to try play with you guys as I play on there regularly. Name on NA server is xerotolerance as will be my EU name since it's not taken on there, will just have to grind a lot once I get it downloaded lol.

Spekter

In the new 8.9 patch they have added 7 vs 7 team matches, so we should  try and organize a CT team. :)

Xero

My game doesn't transfer over to the EU server unfortunately so looks like I'll be starting from the bottom there lol but if people are still playing on there from here I'll get some higher tier tanks to platoon with you all. I'm at Tier X on the NA server so if anyone wants to platoon there I'll be around, just add me and let me know you did on here.

Konali

Quote from: Xero on November 02, 2013, 00:39
My game doesn't transfer over to the EU server unfortunately so looks like I'll be starting from the bottom there lol but if people are still playing on there from here I'll get some higher tier tanks to platoon with you all. I'm at Tier X on the NA server so if anyone wants to platoon there I'll be around, just add me and let me know you did on here.

Why are you on the eu server then? you moved?

Maybe you can submit a support ticket and ask to get your data transferred
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.