News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

WOT World of tanks thread

Started by Konali, June 06, 2013, 20:04

Spekter

Quote from: Shake on June 29, 2013, 19:50
Okay so, I have the game already and did a short game (almost got insta-killed but I killed a guy, so proud of myself), and what's the best tank of the starting ones I should use?

The MS-1 is one of the best tanks for begginers, it's pretty easy to get used to. It has a 45mm gun that is used by tier 2 and even tier 3 tanks, so you can guess what it is capable of doing in tier 1.

Leichttraktor (Loltraktor :P ) is the second tank i'd recommend you, since it's overall good and has a decent selection of guns. You should try them all to see which one suits you best.

Add me ingame and message me when you see me :)

Konali

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/17/87-public-test-server/

Test client link for 8.7 ^^

This means you can meet up players from CT that are normally not in the same region as you. So i came at this after talking with calvin today, so technically only for this test version ( which is public) you can play with eachother which is normally not possible.

:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rainbow

Quote from: Konali on July 11, 2013, 17:47
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/17/87-public-test-server/

Test client link for 8.7 ^^

This means you can meet up players from CT that are normally not in the same region as you. So i came at this after talking with calvin today, so technically only for this test version ( which is public) you can play with eachother which is normally not possible.

:)

Looking forward to giving the new british spg line a try :D

Calvingreen17.

Shake, just be aware of the HerpV-1 (KV 1) along the line. When you get to at least Tier 3 or Tier 4, you will see it. It has what they call a Derp Gun. It,'s WoT dialect for a gun that deals insanely amount of damage, aka it's able to one fucking shot some lower tiers.

How I know? Platoon with Rainbow + Rainbow using SPG = Matches with Tier 3s and 4s while I'm Tier 1. Took on a HerpV-1 all by my self.  :happy:

It took less than 1 shot to kill me :forever_alone:

Older and wiser

Shake

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on July 12, 2013, 00:15
Shake, just be aware of the HerpV-1 (KV 1) along the line. When you get to at least Tier 3 or Tier 4, you will see it. It has what they call a Derp Gun. It,'s WoT dialect for a gun that deals insanely amount of damage, aka it's able to one fucking shot some lower tiers.

How I know? Platoon with Rainbow + Rainbow using SPG = Matches with Tier 3s and 4s while I'm Tier 1. Took on a HerpV-1 all by my self.  :happy:

It took less than 1 shot to kill me :forever_alone:

Ah I understand why I got one shotted once. Too late for that warn D:

Rainbow

I had a pretty funny match yesterday, I was using the T18 with the derp gun on it on province.. for over half the match I pretty well did nothing but sit at spawn at take pot shots across the map into known bushes for hiding.. well about half way through the match, 4 of us were left, two SPGs a medium and me. Had a medium comming up the hill and I was waiting for it just as I suddenly took fire from an (at the time unspotted AT-1) So after losing half my hp in one hit, I panic and go full charge over the peak of the hill and down at the medium, he panics and fires and misses and I promptly fire with the widest accuracy circle possible while moving and one shot him (promptly after I do so, he calls me a "op piece of sh..."). But I did not stop there, I kept charging across the field and found me a little AT-1 which I charged at, again he fired and missed, I shot, again with no accuracy and scored a crit on him bring'n his health down to about 2% where one of our SPGs than dealt the death blow. So now, 4v4. I turn my attention towards the shots that are bouncing off my super armor plates and charge straight at them, to my surprise, I was taking three different tanks on and bouncing all of their shots. I shot, took out a light tank and than was taken out by a SPG. We lost the game, but everyone was like "holy shit, way to go pinky" xD

Ethan

all I can say is that we can all get on this public test server and square off against each other and if you do on there but it comes back as wrong password and you have changed it at anytime, use your old one.... I wwas there yesterday in team training and they was doing WW! type things like Germany and Russia vs NA and UK... so we can have epic battles if you guys/gals really want

Dr_dog

The lolcannon on KV1 is insane. Also hellcat got decent cannon but the tank itself is like cardboard. Deals alot damage but nearly anything can one-shot it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

DJ_Smashon

I started playing today on Europe. Add me: MrAntti97, I'm still a little newbie. :) Hope someone can tell me more about the tanks, tier crap..

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Ethan

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on July 13, 2013, 21:24
I started playing today on Europe. Add me: MrAntti97, I'm still a little newbie. :) Hope someone can tell me more about the tanks, tier crap..

ask calvin AKA kv100

Spekter

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on July 13, 2013, 21:24

sveki is my name there, add me and when you see me online ask me anything you want to know. :)

Ethan

you guys should go get the public 8.7 test thing, that way we can battle each other

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

MrAntti97   - djsmashon
sveki    - sveki
Benny990    - benny

I cant add you to the common test as you guys arent in there yet I dont think, and I cant add you to main as you qualify as EU team

Spekter

I uninstalled the common test two days ago, but i think i'm going to reinstall it.

Quote from: Dr_dog on July 12, 2013, 15:10
The lolcannon on KV1 is insane. Also hellcat got decent cannon but the tank itself is like cardboard. Deals alot damage but nearly anything can one-shot it.

The only tank i know that can reliably one shot the Hellcat is KV-2. KV-1S and IS can't one shot it with their 122mm D 25T guns (at least not with AP shells), and i don't think even SU-100Y can either with its 130mm.

But anyway, it compensates for the 13mm hull armor with amazing speed of 72 kph.