Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

WOT World of tanks thread

Started by Konali, June 06, 2013, 20:04

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Rainbow on June 25, 2013, 09:24
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on June 25, 2013, 08:31
i would play but me no have a premium acc

You don't need a premium account to play...

i do need :D playing with non-premium acc sucks because every nerd can beat you up even you are more skilled than him

Dr_dog

Its pretty equal actually. You dont even see premium tanks in every game. Its like every game, it takes time to get good at it. If you dont put effort in your game. You going to suck like with every game.
Not only skill decides it but the equipment and tank. Ofc you going to get oneshotted if you happen to be in 2,3 tier higher's scope right at that moment.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on June 25, 2013, 09:54
Quote from: Rainbow on June 25, 2013, 09:24
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on June 25, 2013, 08:31
i would play but me no have a premium acc

You don't need a premium account to play...

i do need :D playing with non-premium acc sucks because every nerd can beat you up even you are more skilled than him

Premium account users don't have any direct advantages over non-premium ones while in battle. The only advantage premium account gives you is more XP and credits per battle, so that means you will progress faster. So that means everyone is equal in battles.

Quote from: Rainbow on June 25, 2013, 07:12
I just downloaded this tonight and looking for some people to do some training with before I get into some competitive games.

If you need any help or advice you can ask Konali, Dr_dog or me, since we can't play with you. :)

Quote from: Nate on June 25, 2013, 05:40
Have any of you heard of their new game called World of Warplanes? Im currently in the closed beta stage of it, and it's the same idea as world of tanks, but planes! Not sure when it's going to be released. They just started development on World of Warships, too.

I got in the closed beta too, and i must say i was a little dissapointed. Try War Thunder, it beats WoWp in pretty much every aspect.

Konali

To my opinion playing in the little tiers usually means chaos, and shots flying around everywhere.
When you reach tier 3/4/5 and higher thats where the fun begins and you can really make a difference.
Simplly because in the lower tiers to my opinion, you can be super good one game and the next you will sucks badly.
tier 4 and higher pretty much involves more tactics and strategy, tier 1-3 is more rushing around the map and shooting at everything that moves:)

So find a tank you really like to play with, stay with that tech tree, and upgrade your tanks:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

deejayy2k

Quote from: Nate on June 25, 2013, 05:40
Have any of you heard of their new game called World of Warplanes? Im currently in the closed beta stage of it, and it's the same idea as world of tanks, but planes! Not sure when it's going to be released. They just started development on World of Warships, too.

yes im on it but not had chance to update it so not played it in months. its pretty good they they have sorted the handling out.

Nate

Does anyone play on the North American Server? I started playing this in early 2012 when it was new, and stopped maybe 6 months ago, but I have gotten to Tier 6/7 tanks.

Edit: Username: Neighborly_Shrimp
Add me  :D

New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Ethan

nate.. yes I play if I could figure shit out...

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on June 25, 2013, 21:01
nate.. yes I play if I could figure shit out...

Whats bugging you?

Ethan

1. I want to research stuff but there is no option
2. I want to learn exactly what to do
3. I dont want to get blown up in the first 10 secs again

Konali

Quote from: Ethan on June 25, 2013, 21:29
1. I want to research stuff but there is no option
2. I want to learn exactly what to do
3. I dont want to get blown up in the first 10 secs again
it takes time to get better:)
Basic info and tactics

LIGHT TANKS

Light tanks are scouts providing the eyes and ears of the team. Use your superior maneuverability to spot the enemy, radio to your team and duck back quickly under cover before your opponents even know what happened.

Tips:
- Always keep moving! Your armor is weak, but you're meant to be a hard target to hit.
- Be patient. Just because you're fast doesn't mean you're untouchable. Sometimes it's best to wait for your heavier armored teammates to clear out enemies before you make your move.

MEDIUM TANKS

Medium tanks are incredibly varied in their armor, speed and firepower. Tailor your strategy to individual tank models and you'll find yourself taking on different roles from scouting and support to front line attacks.

Tips:
- Two is always better than one. Try pairing up with another medium tank to take on a heavy tank and gain double the effectiveness.
- Know your role. As a medium tank you'll find yourself taking on many different tasks in each individual battle. To simplify things, chat with your teammates to define strategy before the battle begins.

HEAVY TANKS

Heavily armored and loaded with powerful guns, as a heavy tank you are a force to be reckoned with.

Tips:
- You may be big, but you have your weaknesses too. Do your best to not expose your weak spots (back and sides) when heading into battle.
- Don't be afraid to be the second wave. Being heavily armored means you're not the speediest tank on the map. Staying back allows you to eliminate fast and sometimes reckless opponents while protecting your base and friendly SPGs

TANK DESTROYERS

These well equipped machines are meant for taking out enemy armor from long distances whilst remaining completely unseen. Find a good hiding spot, switch to sniper mode and eliminate easy targets from across the map.

Tips:
- Hit and run. Find good cover so that your tank destroyer will stay hidden until you are ready to attack. After you shoot be sure to find a new hiding place immediately.
- Keep your eyes on the target! Your strong front armor will keep you protected in a heavy firefight if you stay facing forwards.

SELF-PROPELLED GUNS

SPGs have thin armor but immense firepower. With the ability to hit targets anywhere on the map from nearly any location, even under cover, SPGs can turn the tide of a battle in the blink of an eye.

Tips:
- To cause the most damage, coordinate with scouting teammates to hit hard to reach enemies previously hidden on the map.
- Location, location, location. Ideal placement of your SPG is within cover, but without obstruction so you can see everything on the map without being spotted by enemies. You have weak armor, so stay within friendly territory.
- Think before you shoot. You pack huge firepower but it can take time to reload so choose your targets wisely.
to research, click the 11 function:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rainbow

Well after upgrading from tier one.. I find myself addicted to the T57 SPG <3 Just need more people spotting :/ I have been lucky enough to kill 3 people so far by blind fire in the last known area :D

Nate

Looks like im getting the hang of this game again  :P

[spoiler]

I love my KV-1
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Ethan

nate, hit me on xfire so you can train me

Spekter

KV-1 and KV-1S are the tanks you want to keep.

Ethan

well, nate helped me out somewhat but am still confused on what I am doing in terms of upgrading... but ty anyways nate for the help