Movement of server ...

Started by iPrivate, December 23, 2012, 16:23

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Matias. on December 24, 2012, 17:20
What if us "American Players" and aussies doesnt experience a good playing when server is at europe?

If you haven't noticed so is most of the players from europe which means its better if server is hosted from europe. Then only a few players will have lagg. Beacuse when server was in europe and you opened scoreboard you saw that most of the players had around ~100. But when you open it now you'll see that most players have ~200/~250. And as Konali said it's Convoy Trucking, it's funnier to do "unlaggy" convoys.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Konali

You take this very personally matias. remember that everyone is allowed to have an opinion, it seems you dont allow other to voice out their opinions.

Who are you to say someone that he is lying? Experience is different for everyone, due to PC / Internet connection / mods and distance to the server host location. Please remember that what might be happening on your screen, does not happen on my or someone else his screen.

Keep it respectfull matias. Its a fact that there are more europeans in this server than others, but i never said we should move again. Neither did whitebear or others.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Konali

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 24, 2012, 17:48
I can't even play, getting ping kicked :(

Have you tried logging in on non peak hours?

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Kenworth

As Konali and other European's said us "Aussies" did complain a fair bit about our ping because when we wanted to play in peak and yet we couldn't get a ping of under 380 and surely some percentage of packetloss but we accepted it because this is an awesome server and a great community....

We now have players fighting in Forum Shout box we now have people fighting in game all because of a STUPID PING....
As some players say now they dont have a problem with a 200-250 ping as others say they hate it and it's "unplayable" which is a load of bullshit because people play with 400 ping and 5% packetloss.

Australians now get a ping of 200-300
Europeans now are 200-350 (ping range)
Asians 200-250
Americans get it (under 100 to max 150) and that's the ones who aren't banned...

Now dont you see that everyone is happy (minus 3/4 Europeans) because the ping is balanced out for all

If laggy convoy's are a reason to switch back to France Server, then me having a ping over 400 means i resign and leave the server indefinitely.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Kenworth on December 24, 2012, 20:48
If laggy convoy's are a reason to switch back to France Server, then me having a ping over 400 means i resign and leave the server indefinitely.

I hope the server will be moved back to france and your ass back to a normal player because i hate people doing blackmail on others.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Kenworth

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 24, 2012, 20:55

I hope the server will be moved back to france and your ass back to a normal player because i hate people doing blackmail on others.
say's the guy who's been banned 6 times in the last 3 months...

Supra

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 24, 2012, 20:55

sorry, but lmao

Konali

Ok im kinda done with all the accusations against Europeans in general where basicly pretty most every Euro player here said the new location is good except for covoying at peak time.

from now on: Constructive feedback or you will get forum warned  and your reply gets removed.

Matias

Me as many other players would love if server gets back to the same host it was before move it to UK, but the new host has no packetloss at all and thats the most import thing to value of it, so far i didnt kick anyone for packetloss since it changed to US, there are much less smokey reports, admin commands reacts much faster, and alot of stuff more.
But i dont like the fact you guys doesnt valorize the effort mick is doing right now to keep the server alive and you guys the only thing you care is to complain about a minor thing like ping. You gotta be happy that atleast you can play for free.
If it were me i would have closed it before move to UK.

UnReal_Froggy

just ask when is the new ip[ going to be posted or wher can i find it i still have the old ip

Konali

Benny

Its fine for me, the only problem i have is, that my game freezes sometimes for a min or 2.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Chris_Spencer

As I have told people in the server, I am from the UK and I'm loving the new server location (I like it even more than I did when it was in the UK). When it was in the UK, yes I had a lower ping but it felt so much more unstable and laggy. Since it has moved to the USA I havent noticed any lag and it just feels that much better. Personally I think it should just stay as it is. Any problems are down to the player.

Chris :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463

DeHavilland

Quote from: Konali on December 24, 2012, 20:44
Quote from: DeHavilland on December 24, 2012, 17:48
I can't even play, getting ping kicked :(

Have you tried logging in on non peak hours?
Yes tried, had 600+ and got kicked twice, I will get my normal internet back when I'm getting my other PC fixed
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

kukimaki

If this server stability that we are experiencing now cannot be reached using an EU server location, then I don't insist on moving back anymore. Players are more jumpy this way for sure (because of the ping), but at least I don't desync and get kicked.