Connecticut school victims

Started by Barney_Ross, December 16, 2012, 11:00

Barney_Ross

Harald1225

Ive heard it to. Who does something like that. It is just so sad :(

Barney_Ross

I really hope that this was last one, usually there comes other behind :(

TheSandman

Im sick of hearing about this. It makes me want to go to the US, and take away every, single, gun they have.
Taking 28 lives, and yourself is one of the most cowardly acts any single human can do.
My heart goes out to all 28 students and teachers who were shot :3
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dr_Doom

Quote from: TheSandman on December 16, 2012, 11:23
Im sick of hearing about this. It makes me want to go to the US, and take away every, single, gun they have.
Taking 28 lives, and yourself is one of the most cowardly acts any single human can do.

Spoken word. Nothing more, nothing less.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Clutch

Quote from: TheSandman on December 16, 2012, 11:23
No.

But I agree, I do not see why he killed the 5-10 year olds, I mean , come on, then killing yourself? Taking the cowardly way out ... Sheesh.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Hobo

"Lets take guns away!" Yea because that will help.
     1.) Prohibition never works. Ever.
     2.) Only the "bad guys" will have a gun.
     3.) People will just use knives to kill.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather be shot than stabbed to death. Guns are not the problem.

Anyway, I live close to that school. I know exactly where it is and I've driven by it a few times. I feel bad for the victim's families.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

i just want to know what's going through psycopaths head before they start doing it :/ 

R.I.P
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

Quote from: DanielDawson on December 16, 2012, 18:18
i just want to know what's going through psycopaths head before they start doing it :/ 

R.I.P
Basically, he was going to kill himself either way but nobody really knew him so he wanted to be remembered for something. This is how he will be remembered. It doesn't matter to him if he was a great person or a terrible person because he knows people will remember him.
That, my friends, is how the media affects people.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[BG]Kirka7a

Dobby

Quote from: The_Hobo on December 16, 2012, 18:23

R.I.P
Basically, he was going to kill himself either way but nobody really knew him so he wanted to be remembered for something. This is how he will be remembered. It doesn't matter to him if he was a great person or a terrible person because he knows people will remember him.

What i dont understand is, in the media report i read, i only remember 2 victims being mentioned, i mean, who cares about a psyco? i want to know who passed away, and remember them, not who the guy was, how he did it, and what he was using etc, why does the media always go straight for the worse parts of a story  :seriously_guy:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Storm94

Quote from: The_Hobo on December 16, 2012, 16:30
"Lets take guns away!" Yea because that will help.
     1.) Prohibition never works. Ever.
     2.) Only the "bad guys" will have a gun.
     3.) People will just use knives to kill.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather be shot than stabbed to death. Guns are not the problem.

Anyway, I live close to that school. I know exactly where it is and I've driven by it a few times. I feel bad for the victim's families.

This. So fucking much. Guns are not the problem. For those of you that say "guns kill people," really? I just went shooting yesterday, and there were 20-30 guns there at any given time, and none of them got up and killed anyone. If I laid a gun down on a table, it would just sit there, and do absolutley nothing. Saying guns kill people is like saying pencils make mistakes and spoons make you fat.

Look at marijuana to see if prohibition will work. 2 text messages, a drive, and $10 later, I can have a gram of pot in front of me. It doesn't work.

But, back on topic, it is a tragic thing, and my heart goes out to those who are greiving. Oh, and the WBC is going to be protesting the funerals. If you dont know who they are, good, but if you would like to know, here is their website Linky, and you can google their full name "Westboro Baptist Church." I hope that the community is strong enough to look past the heartless morons of the WBC and remember those they lost.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Hobo

Quote from: DanielDawson on December 16, 2012, 19:59
Quote from: The_Hobo on December 16, 2012, 18:23

R.I.P

What i dont understand is, in the media report i read, i only remember 2 victims being mentioned, i mean, who cares about a psyco? i want to know who passed away, and remember them, not who the guy was, how he did it, and what he was using etc, why does the media always go straight for the worse parts of a story  :seriously_guy:
The bad media is the stuff that sells. We live in a terrible world

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.