News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Connecticut school victims

Started by Barney_Ross, December 16, 2012, 11:00

Deputy

Names of everyones names involved, Sung as a tribute from all the participants of the TV Show "The Voice"
'

This Struck me Hard, Made me ball like a baby.

And for those idiots that want to make guns Illegal, That doesn't make the situation any better, Plus im pretty sure the weapon the fucker used was already Illegal in CT

RaceRX

you asshats. one, who brings this shit up on a video game forum ... two, a psycho with a gun is the same as a psycho with a knife, or a baseball bat... Baseball bat is actually the most common used weapon for assults and murders. Look at Canada, Vancouver, Surrey inperticulur, Gang violence by guns is still on the rise. Guns are illegal in Canada without proper licensees. You think the psychos and murders and gangsters would legally purchase a gun anyway? 95%, No. Making guns illegal does nothing but make the innocent people defenseless.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dobby

Quote from: Noah Blake on December 19, 2012, 23:23
you asshats. one, who brings this shit up on a video game forum ... two, a psycho with a gun is the same as a psycho with a knife, or a baseball bat... Baseball bat is actually the most common used weapon for assults and murders. Look at Canada, Vancouver, Surrey inperticulur, Gang violence by guns is still on the rise. Guns are illegal in Canada without proper licensees. You think the psychos and murders and gangsters would legally purchase a gun anyway? 95%, No. Making guns illegal does nothing but make the innocent people defenseless.

Well the board does say "Off topic" so, yeah :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Darth_Potter

Quote from: TheSandman on December 16, 2012, 11:23
It makes me want to go to the US, and take away every, single, gun they have.

Did you think before you said this? If so I'm sure there are people protecting tree's and laying down in front of bulldozers that would want to know how you plan on doing this.

Nate

Lets hear it for the teacher who hid her students in a closet so when the killer came she said they were at lunch... so he just shot her  O:-) R.I.P
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]