News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

SF Island progress videos

Started by Rubber, August 19, 2012, 00:17

Rubber

As you might know, I am back on high speed internet for good now so I can upload videos and join the server. Here are a few videos of the mapping progress I have made so far. It might not look like much progress since the last update, but that is because it is mostly placing land pieces to fill in holes...which sometimes takes a while.

Video 1: a tour of the entrance and the estates (houses). Also note the house on the top of the hill. It will hopefully be a 3 slot and has helipad on top. At the end of the video you can see the tunnel I made.
[xfire]5a125b/[/xfire]

Video 2: the new ferry terminal design and the hilly road section of the map. This part took the most time and isn't done. Keep in mind that I don't have all the holes filled in yet.
[xfire]5a11df/[/xfire]

Video 3: this mountain will hopefully have artic,dumper, and cement missions at the top (if mick chooses to add them). They will be more difficult missions but I don't think they will pay more. Several of you asked to make some missions that require skillful driving...well, this requires skillful driving. There are places along the mountain to let people pass. I call this mountain: Mount Perilous. Enjoy. Oh, and yes, the road train mod is one I made in a few minutes for a tutorial video. I personally like the graphics on the back.
[xfire]/5a1210/[/xfire]

Video 4: tour of the top of Mount Perilous. It is a gravel quarry with equipment.
[xfire]5a1215/[/xfire]

Costel

Neon$lash

hell yes.
hell.
fuckin.
yes.

Sweet videos rubber. looks like the island is looking beautiful btw;

Also. dat sweet rodtrain mod. you and race edited it? looks damn nice :P

Hope some of the mission you suggested in the maps gets added too :D

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Twido

i really like the Hilly roads & ferry, i hope mick will add missions. for the rest nice really nice :) :OK:

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Evan347

Fuck, I always wanted to climb Hills and Mountains with my RT, And now there will be a new map to climb up with my RT!..
This will be my favorite place.
And i am now saving up  7m for a 3 slot on there..
I only have 3m for now D:

Family car[spoiler][/spoiler]
/apply RS Haul

Rubber

About the road train mod in the last video: I did all the editing myself starting from stock RT. I removed the sleeper, made a new stack, added textures to the rear, and improved the textures on the rest of it. If anyone wants it, let me know. It was a real fast edit and wasn't meant to be good...so don't get your hopes up lol

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Matias

TheGame

Wow, this is a really nice map with a lot of different stuff in it.
Nice houses, ferry, mountains and all the other stuff.  :)

F4LL

Nice work :o I really like that house with heli, the ferry and the mountain :D

PS: You think u can add that "logo" to the original RT?

Rubber

yes, it would be easy to add the logo to the original road train. It should only be a 2 minute edit. I'll see what I can do.

Toux

It's beatiful! Living there would be a dream. Sadly i dont have enough money :(

Benny

If Rubber will put in 6+slot houses and that they will have normal prices like 6 slot 24 mil, 7 slot 28 mil, 8 slot 32 mil ,10 slot 40 ......
I will 100% live there!

@Rubber don't put in just farms and such, put in some rich houses to, like Maddog Vila or that one, Konali has you know.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

GeneralLee

What the fuck! This isn't a Island..This is a better map for GTA SA..Fuck LS,SF & LV...Rockstar have to pay you to mapp GTA VI.

Supreme

OH MY GOD, THAT IS AWESOME.

- Hills
- Passing lanes
:megusta: