News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

SF Island progress videos

Started by Rubber, August 19, 2012, 00:17

Konali

Quote from: zimon on August 23, 2012, 15:29
will we get a real truck stop ? not like the one at WC, it is a shame that place even have the name "wet county truckstop"

I tried mapping a huge truckstop, but i am not sure if it will be added lol. Rubber's island will have many cool things to :D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Chucky

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: brane on August 19, 2012, 20:05
I don't have to much to say just a message to mick.

Add this !!!!!
Dumper missions on the top of mountain :)
This is so fucking hilarious :o
btw, where will ferry bring us ??

That

Will bring

Alot

of rage

ON Topic:

You are doing great Rubber. Like Benny said, I'd love to have some 6 or 7 slot houses there. But a map isn't all about houses though.

The ferry terminal was perfectly mapped, but I do see some idiots still using the other lane.

I love the tunnel and the hilly roads. Very cool! Definitely will give me a hard time haha!

The mountain is very nice as well! I love it!

All together I give this map a 1,000 out of 10 stars. :P

Older and wiser

eaiello

It looks awesome! I really like the hilly road. Good luck!

Gameboy

Rubber

Will any luck, there will be a new video unveiled today! It will only be a teaser video though just to grab your attention  >:D

eaiello

Joshly98

Wow.... this looks awesome.... it would be awkward if you presented it to mick when you are done, and he says No. and refuses to put it into the server xD