Peterbilt 379 edited by me, Need some name suggestions for truck.

Started by RaceRX96, May 22, 2012, 06:24

RaceRX

I need some name suggestions for this truck. its two tone, from the front fenders, battery boxes, fuel tank straps, and frame is all a secondary color. If you come up with a good enough name, ill give you the truck. its currently unfinished, its getting a company name on the steps and a DOT# and a name on the sleeper.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Kenworth

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dr_Doom

I was thinking of these today... BlackMist...DustDevil...RenegadeRunner...WarHorse...BlackPoison...ThunderHauler...BadIntensions...BlackDuchess...

Or flip these to spanish to make them sound cool... :P
WarHorse~GuerraCaballo

^InSpanish

IcePick

Ethan

MikeMan

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

SeraMondialu

+1 The dictator !

Racer, can you make a normal verison and a stanced/lowride version for me :o3 ?

Strato

Cool.. that's the arlan's one as I see :P Good luck, come on xf sometimes, I want to order some mods ;)

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

zimon

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

RaceRX

Quote from: zimon on May 27, 2012, 11:57
DOT# name ?
DOT#, like digets. ill just go on google and find a set that looks kinda cool so its realistic lol. but i mean a nickname for the truck its self. Like, you know how some people name their cars? I wanna name my truck.

Nice