Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I made this game

Started by mick88, November 16, 2011, 17:17

mick88

I made a pong game in Visual C++ using Allegro library. Check it out:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43383466/pong.rar

You may need some libraries to run it, but I included the allegro library so it should just run. The exe is in one of the sub-folders. The rest is source files.

Anri

cant run it :/

its says that MSVCR100D.dl is missing from my computer ...
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Ethan

I cant run it becasue I need a specific dll file

attatched

mick88

Right, that's a Visual Studio dll file... It should work for those that have MS Visual Studio runtime package installed, though.

Anri

LOL i have visual studio BUT looks like u have a newer one :D , i have 2008 ...
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Anri

EDIT:

Ethan

I have 8 different visual studio packages installed and 5 visual studio 5 packages in..  so I could probably download the dll from the internet but I wouldnt know where to put it....   very nice job btw mick... you get another cookie.

Strato

if your missing a .dll file, go to dlldump.com ( i think that was the name, if not type it in google ), paste it into your System32 folder and then it should work, gj mick.

Anri

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 16, 2011, 17:58
if your missing a .dll file, go to dlldump.com ( i think that was the name, if not type it in google ), paste it into your System32 folder and then it should work, gj mick.

did u open the file ? i mean the game ?
EDIT:

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

mick88

Anri

so mick how can i open it ?
EDIT:

maxie_[FIN]

mick88

This is the missing .dll: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43383466/msvcr100.dll
it should work once you put it in the same directory as .exe

Anri

EDIT: