News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I made this game

Started by mick88, November 16, 2011, 17:17

Ethan

yeah, I needed that d one as well nagy, but how do I get the pong handles to move faster?

Xero

I loved this game, especially the 3D version of pong. Tried this out for a bit. %74 win ratio so I need some practice

mick88

Quote from: Ethan on November 17, 2011, 02:15
yeah, I needed that d one as well nagy, but how do I get the pong handles to move faster?

Youd have to edit the code and change pad_speed variable.

TwiXXXie

cool game mick, i started programming in c++ and i`m learning very fast, i wanna make a simple game soon xD

mick88

Quote from: TwiXXXie on November 17, 2011, 18:02
cool game mick, i started programming in c++ and i`m learning very fast, i wanna make a simple game soon xD

Do you use the Allegro library?

maxie_[FIN]

nice mick :D it's relly nice game to play if ut etc, waiting for something to be doawnloaded i like it :D +1 for mick and nagy thank you for the file :D

TwiXXXie

Quote from: mick88 on November 17, 2011, 18:42

I don't know what's that, i`m programming in c++ for a week, i`m newbz0r xD still a lot to learn but i know the basics (almost all )

mick88

Quote from: TwiXXXie on November 17, 2011, 19:15
Quote from: mick88 on November 17, 2011, 18:42

I don't know what's that, i`m programming in c++ for a week, i`m newbz0r xD still a lot to learn but i know the basics (almost all )

Allegro is a graphics library. You can learn how to use it here: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1LbjXKnZkKODb1Df38-ydNVu4EEVTliRhx5ATQRT5lH4 - this is from my college programming labs.

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri