Sold my 3 slots,just because some assholes talk about restart server -.-
Bought 2 times yankee -.-
lose my RT with 9k km :\\

:cereal:

Anri

in 1 day l lost 2 road trains .....
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Zaoldyeck

yesterday i bought a petrol and an artic trailer, after 2 mins i selt the petrol and i bought a road train, and today im going to sell the RT and the artic trailer  :-\

wkry17

I fell asleep once while playing CVT. I woke up an hour later, and my truck was in the water.

Jopi

Quote from: wkry17 on July 09, 2011, 16:55
I fell asleep once while playing CVT. I woke up an hour later, and my truck was in the water.

me too 5-6 days ago .. it was 1:30 in morning..and i woke up @ 5
and i wasn't kicked xD

:cereal:

TheScaniaBoy

Quote from: Anri[AL] on July 09, 2011, 08:06

On old CVT i lost 2 RT's in 4 Hours ahahah

Anri

Quote from: SCANIABOY on July 11, 2011, 14:17
Quote from: Anri[AL] on July 09, 2011, 08:06

On old CVT i lost 2 RT's in 4 Hours ahahah

l lost them in 1 hour 30 mins to say the truth :(
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

DJ_Smashon

sold my hotring a by /phone > sell vehicles > and i double clicked on enter by mistake and hotring was first on list and i lost 1mil :/
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

KaT37

hmm .. most stupid ...
-sold my old house in P.C. and left ... for 3 months
-fucked up my Burrito by dropping it into water and loosing my tuning got very hard from Hax

$wedenTrucker!

I was lead my friends in a convoy and speak whit them in skype and we got a load from angelpine too wc warehouse and it was a early morning and we drove and drove then they ask, are we there yet, then i stop and we was in! Tierrarobada gas station xD then i lead them too wc :D

Strato

i bought a bullet and i 4got that the insurence was gone :> While is was on fire i fast insured it, and after 2 seconds it exploded, but the care was safe xD

Ash_Hill

I was driving a dumper load from Wet County Construction and Las Venturas Landfill. The Bridge barrier came up whilst I was going over it. The bottom of the dumper got caught on the barrier and stopped my truck dead. And ... well ...

xD

Storm94

Quote from: Zero_Hour on July 16, 2011, 17:19
I was driving a dumper load from Wet County Construction and Las Venturas Landfill. The Bridge barrier came up whilst I was going over it. The bottom of the dumper got caught on the barrier and stopped my truck dead. And ... well ...

xD
This wont end well.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Kyle

ivan_zakajev

i wanted to sell cheetah but i sold strech -.- than i bought it again and lost 120k
than i gone to buy sanchez, i drived him few mins and i sold