GTAV - Convoy Trucking in FiveM - In Development

Started by Deff, October 22, 2021, 19:34

Deff

Hi all,

I would like share a good news with you all, we have started the development of Convoy Trucking server for FiveM (which is a popular GTA V multiplayer client like SAMP).
:D

Let me know your feedback and what do you all think, that is why I am posting this, it is important to know. :D

Excited to share the first video of Convoy Trucking V:
Video:

Here is the progress:
Completed Features:
* Convoys are fully functional.
* Cruise control which we all love: Yes.
* Fuel System and Fuel Rates: Yes, and fuel missions support convoys too!
* Available Mission Types: Container, Timber, Tanker (More to be added soon)
* Fine, Speedtraps, Overloading and Cops : Yes

Upcoming Features (Already in progress)
* Houses
* Cars and Parking

Thanks to mick88, for supporting the development of this project.
Thanks to Sjomp for active support and all the other CT staff members for cooperation.
Thanks to Quotary, James and Kakeshi, for their help in development/testing.
And Thanks to CT Community, for a great community.

UPDATE: 5th Dec 2021

Server is ready for public use but it is still in development, I have opened it for public use because lot of aspects need to be analysed, so this isn't a production version:

Link to Join (use browser, and you can bookmark it in your FiveM client):
cfx.re/join/23z9bz

* Feel free to join and explore, many of the features are still in under development
* There isn't much content right now.
* Bugs/Crashes/Downtime to be expected.
* Available missions: Container Trailer, Log Trailer, Tank Trailer, Van, Pickup
* Early join bonus $1M and Free Cop License [Limited Time, till 31st December], this is for everyone. Enough for renting a house and buying your own vehicles.

PS: At this point as it is still under development, I cannot give you 100% percent guarantee on anything on the server, not even your stats, but they will saved and gonna try our best to safeguard them.

If anyone would like to help, kindly do drop in a PM. That can be related to testing/monitoring/development.

superpuma

bazingashane0

Good to see it.

However I wish it was in development stages about 3 or 4 years ago to keep the player base more alive and excited.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Son Goku

Quote from: bazingashane0 on October 22, 2021, 21:52
Good to see it.

However I wish it was in development stages about 3 or 4 years ago to keep the player base more alive and excited.
Better late than never i guess
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Rayman

So when this is finished, Convoy trucking will go straight to fivem thing and samp will not be supported? Some people use a very weak computer. Also may be too late what Shane said, but better late than never, i guees. I dont own gta V. Dont ask why. *shrugs*

Especially i use my second PC for CT which is goddamn potato and im not sure if it will run gta v properly so yeah that's why im asking
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

John.

Quote from: Rayman on October 23, 2021, 16:41
So when this is finished, Convoy trucking will go straight to fivem thing and samp will not be supported? Some people use a very weak computer. Also may be too late what Shane said, but better late than never, i guees. I dont own gta V. Dont ask why. *shrugs*

Especially i use my second PC for CT which is goddamn potato and im not sure if it will run gta v properly so yeah that's why im asking

Yeah
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Sjomp

The samp server won't stop working.

Rayman

Quote from: Sjomp on October 23, 2021, 17:50

The samp server won't stop working.

:like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Loup

Well I also cant play Gta V, but still thats awesome! :like:

I really love the "Estimated Earnings" option to show how much you gonna get :)) Wish we could have that for our Samp server.

Video: 12:30 LOL that moment when you run out of fuel and you are so near to refuel but cant  :biggrin:

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TiPiR

Hi.
Good.. good.
But I think about, how the easiest and maybe better way if u all come back to gta:sa - samp.

bazingashane0

These days if you don't have a PC that can run SA:MP smoothly at least at 720p or 1080p then yeah lol

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Rayman

Quote from: bazingashane0 on October 25, 2021, 05:04

These days if you don't have a PC that can run SA:MP smoothly at least at 720p or 1080p then yeah lol

Forgot to add there, i recently mounted the gtx 770 on my second computer so the samp runs smoothly at 1080p than before. I'll see about gta v in future. I can always use my main PC which will run GTA V easily
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dr_Alio

Quote from: Rayman on October 25, 2021, 08:09
Quote from: bazingashane0 on October 25, 2021, 05:04

Forgot to add there, i recently mounted the gtx 770 on my second computer so the samp runs smoothly at 1080p than before. I'll see about gta v in future. I can always use my main PC which will run GTA V easily

With gtx 770 you can perfectly run gta V on medium graphic settings
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dr_Alio

Really great to hear that. Looks great good job guys! But it might be smart to look into other gta v platform. I am working on my own project for the past half year with some help of my friend and community on alt:V and here are the few main reasons why I decided to build it on that platform:

• you dont need to pay them for higher slot count on servers on alt:V it only depends on your server capabilities
  • alt:V is heavily reverse engineered to the point where they built their own synchronization....FiveM is heavily reliant on natives for synchronization

• FiveM will cache older versions of GTA:V....alt:V is usually updated within 72 hours you will have access to the latest GTA:V content but in my experience the update was available in less than 12h
  • You can even customize your server chat design to your taste

You can read more about it here https://stuyk.com/altv-vs-fivem/. And since the project is still in development and not everything is finished it would be smart to look into this  O0. And its not hard to convert whats been done since alot of things are similar if the decision is made. Already alot of server developers moved there servers to alt:V.

Here is my progress till now:

PS: Ohh and I am willing to help with this project in my free time if you guys want me to.  O:-)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Son Goku

Quote from: Dr_Alio on October 26, 2021, 15:30
Really great to hear that. Looks great good job guys! But it might be smart to look into other gta v platform. I am working on my own project for the past half year with some help of my friend and community on alt:V and here are the few main reasons why decided to build it on that platform:

• you dont need to pay them for higher slot count on servers on alt:V it only depends on your server capabilities
  • alt:V is heavily reverse engineered to the point where they built their own synchronization....FiveM is heavily reliant on natives for synchronization

• FiveM will cache older versions of GTA:V....alt:V is usually updated within 72 hours you will have access to the latest GTA:V content but in my experience the update was available in less than 12h
  • You can even customize your server chat design to your taste

You can read more about it here https://stuyk.com/altv-vs-fivem/. And since the project is still in development and not everything is finished it would be smart to look into this  O0. And its not hard to convert whats been done since alot of things are similar if the decision is made. Already alot of server developers moved there servers to alt:V.

Here is my progress till now:

PS: Ohh and I am willing to help with this project in my free time if you guys want me to.  O:-)
Looks neat tbh :winkcmas:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION