Hans

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2020-07-21 03:08:29
Reason of ban: hacked nitro
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I think some of you know me, because I've been playing for some hours lately. I'm new here and I really got into the server. It's nice. That's why the incident hurts even more. I'll try to explain it.

I have two GTA San Andreas folders. One with Sobeit and one without. The one with Sobeit is for servers where it's allowed, because it gives some additional features I don't want to miss. In case I'm in a situation where it needs to be turned off, I can just deactivate by pressing F12. The other one is for servers like Convoy Trucking with only some vehicle and CLEO mods (nothing that gives my advantages). This night, I installed some new truck models, but I installed them in the wrong GTA folder. I noticed that too late, but I decided to just turn Sobeit off and thought to myself 'What could possibly go wrong?'. Well, there I was standing with my truck, ready to depart at Los Santos Island. And for some reason, my Sobeit was turned on. Maybe I accidentally pressed F12 again, I don't know. I also didn't notice it until I was banned. The main reason why that can be a problem are the Numpad keys. They do several things, that's why I always have it turned off. Most of the time. I also don't know for sure what these keys do. So, I was trying to enter /work to start a new job. Somehow, I accidentally pressed Numpad 0 and got banned. I had no idea what that key does. I tested it on another server and it turned out that this button installs nitro. So yeah, Smokey was right.

If you say 'You hacked, you deserve it to stay banned', I take it. It was my mistake and I should've known it better. But I promise you, it wasn't my intention to get any advantages. I'm sorry. That's all I can say.

Thank you for your attention.

Screenshot:
http://puu.sh/G9haP/3ffeadb990.jpg

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

CarlJohnson

You did a lot of things accidentally, can you upload screenshots of both the GTA Folder and their properties (properties of both the folders and their content)?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Hans

Yes. I can't change the language to english because I don't have enough space to download the language pack, but I hope you can get all information you need.

"GTA San Andreas clean" is the one with Sobeit.

"GTA San Andreas 1990 Edition" is the one without Sobeit.

CarlJohnson

Unbanned, be careful with these, next time we won't be unbanning you.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS