Fuel station - for sale

Started by SHELL, May 18, 2020, 23:30

SHELL

My suggestion this time will be to make fuel station for sale like house... (like screwy in SF)

:like: OR  :dislike:

Hobo

Nah. The one in SF is a house in single player and has a working garage.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Night_Fury

https://prnt.sc/qdxprr

Only Tyler can do this

CarlJohnson

Imagine not being able to refuel hassle free because the owner blocked the entrance to the fuel station :(
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Loup

On Topic:
I just read the topic and I misunderstood it. Anyways fuel station as a house is not a good idea we already have awesome houses in game so its useless to add house icon on fuel station doesn't makes sense.

Off Topic:
But, what I misunderstand was that I thought you are suggesting fuel station to be for rent so that when we buy fuel station we will pay the monthly rent (just like base) and who ever refuel their vehicle from that station the money goes to your fuel station account which you can use to pay rent of your gas station and take for your own use. lol that would be a cool idea but anyways it was an accident I got this in my mind.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rayman

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

sorin

Quote from: Loup on May 19, 2020, 15:53

Off Topic:
But, what I misunderstand was that I thought you are suggesting fuel station to be for rent so that when we buy fuel station we will pay the monthly rent (just like base) and who ever refuel their vehicle from that station the money goes to your fuel station account which you can use to pay rent of your gas station and take for your own use. lol that would be a cool idea but anyways it was an accident I got this in my mind.
I'm upvotting this.

shen

On Topic:
I just read the topic and I misunderstood it. Anyways fuel station as a house is not a good idea we already have awesome houses in game so its useless to add house icon on fuel station doesn't makes sense.

Off Topic:
:like: :D
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

SHELL

:like:
On Topic:

Off Topic: