Moderators (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by TyroneThugNastyBiggums, April 05, 2020, 09:35

TyroneThugNastyBiggums

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 3:30 AM 4/5/2020

Proof:
So as this dude Sunil was sitting there and calling me a tranny and being disrespectful, moderators sat there and didn't give him a warning. But they sent a warning my way instead and also muted me when I asked for help. Also, another moderator with the name Shoock called us cunts which is breaking your own rules.

CarlJohnson

After reading the whole chat, I feel disgusted. You guys were muted, kicked yet still continued and I'm not sure what you are expecting at this point.

If you can't control what are you're supposed to say in public, I'm honestly not sure what to tell you. What you guys considered joke was purely disgusting.
Although the game is rated 18+, there are always minors playing on the server, next time you wan a make jokes likes these, they better be in a cb or PM's, in addition to this, you guys not only insulted the moderators, you were also provoking them.
You're lucky it's just a warn.

If you guys don't start behaving, I'll have to take stricter action against you guys and if you have problems with any moderators or any staff members, you take it to admins either via inbox or Problem and Complaints board instead of shitting on them.

However, what Shock said was in no way acceptable, he should watch what he says and will be strictly dealt with.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

CarlJohnson

Moderator Shock has been issued a warning.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS