TheBigLord (cheats)

Started by Cloud1973, January 21, 2020, 23:52

Cloud1973

Player reported:

Rule broken: cheats
Date and time: 1-21-2020 Not sure on the time.

Proof:
Couldn't post in ban appeals for someone, so figured at least report it here. Was headed from Eyre to Narwick. Main reason i want to report was a Wannabe named TheBigLord logged into the game, instantly smelled like a troll. Was asking if there was any n***as on (hate that word) and saying other things that seemed very childish and trollish. Few minutes later i seen a player named MrPlow get banned by smokey for speedhacking which is the main reason i wanted to report this in case he doesn't know how to make an appeal. So if someone could look into it and possibly unban him maybe. Anyways after he got banned i was driving across the large bridge from Eyre to Happyland and all the sudden my truck goes flying super high into the air and spinning while falling. Thankfully smokey didn't ban me for speedhacking, i think the spinning slowed me enough. Seconds after that happened to me TheBigLord was banned by smokey for telport hack. So basically i only wanted to report this for the case of MrPlow. He seems fairly new, maybe a returning old player idk. But doesn't seem like the type who would hack. Thank you for your time. (sorry don't have and screens or proof other than the fact TheBigLord got nabbed by smokey, just hate to lose another player like MrPlow who didn't do anything wrong and was banned)

CarlJohnson

Mr.Plow is now unbanned and is free to continue on his adventure, TheBigLord has been already punished by our Supreme Lord Smokey (Hail Smokey!).

Thank you for reporting.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT