Remove "Rob Armored Van" Achievement

Started by JHarden, July 05, 2017, 13:29

JHarden

Actually I'm wondering why this useless achievement here? I told this achievement can farm with friend but why we need to do that? And If farm get blocked, we can't do this. So what's the point? Yes, this is good mission overall and still can stay but there's no need to put achievement on it. There's too many things to put achievement on it.

1- Farmable (other way can't do)
2- Nothing about "game", there's no fun, just time waste and It upsets people
3- Full of waste, again  :))

You guys should recognize we're just 10-15 player nowadays and can't do it without farm, but with farm It's useless and bored, like I said, It's not about game, this wants from players "be a robot" actually.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Nado

+1

really farming a mission to do a achievement, this shouldn't be allowed, and also if we want to arrest the players doing armored van robbery, they will mostly insult us as cops...
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Mr.majmun

I totally agree, it's a useless, farmable achievement that is very painful to do. An achievement that requires two people constantly is just plain stupid, in my honest opinion.  :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Spekter

Shock

and we who did it can go fuck our self i suppose ? stop bitching and do it
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

but its the ONLY achievement you can farm and and not be banned for farming it.... the person who steals the van still has to escape the wanted level, thats why its farmable, legally speaking.

Hobo

Given that there's a max of like 20 players on and none of them are doing securicar missions, stealing them is impossible unless you have a friend help you. I've stolen 9 of them since this mission came out, half of those were people willingly giving the van up.

I never really liked the mission anyway.

Quote from: Shock on July 05, 2017, 18:27
and we who did it can go fuck our self i suppose ?
yes.  :ccmas:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

JHarden

Times and things change, Shock. Did you cry like "We waited too long!!11!!" when 100 truck score for house reduced to 50? or are people cries cause they're buying bread for much money then early 2000's and boycotting eating bread? That's nonsensical comment. We're not trying avoid something or "bitching". I think this suggestion is reasonable for now/future. This is farm, like I said there's nothing about "game" which you're getting fun. You can't stay same If better things come. Maybe one day house prices will drop too, but there's nothing we can do about it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Toppertje

Even with 100 players online it been impossible to get the achiev. Simply caus securi explodes and people /killed OR /q.
Nowadays its even easier to make it than before caus there is never any cop online. Before with 100 players there were always cops to annoy you.
I like the achiev and its not hard to make it. Better delete fuel  :happycmas:

Xero

I also say remove it because of one main thing, free insurance! I will never get the free insurance because of this and that kinda blows monkey sack. Turn this mission into a side mission.

Rayman

I see that people finally came up with the idea of eliminating this achievement. It was not to create that shit then. The less the impact the number of players on the server was. It would be less toxic if not added. Remove it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Quote from: JHarden on July 06, 2017, 08:14

Times and things change, Shock. Did you cry like "We waited too long!!11!!" when 100 truck score for house reduced to 50? or are people cries cause they're buying bread for much money then early 2000's and boycotting eating bread? That's nonsensical comment. We're not trying avoid something or "bitching". I think this suggestion is reasonable for now/future. This is farm, like I said there's nothing about "game" which you're getting fun. You can't stay same If better things come. Maybe one day house prices will drop too, but there's nothing we can do about it.

im saying its not fair to everyone who did it
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

JHarden

Quote from: Shock on July 06, 2017, 16:42

Then I got suggestion for it too. Let's change that achievement with new achievement (just example, do 500 more thief) and consider them already did that who completed Rob Armored one. So that can solve this shitty farm and fair to others who already complete that.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Quote from: JHarden on July 06, 2017, 17:20
Quote from: Shock on July 06, 2017, 16:42

Then I got suggestion for it too. Let's change that achievement with new achievement (just example, do 500 more thief) and consider them already did that who completed Rob Armored one. So that can solve this shitty farm and fair to others who already complete that.
everybody who did armored has already all achievements

Nado

I have another suggestion, instead of robbing a armored van from another player, rob it from a somewhere else place, like the car robbery missions, but you will rob it from the banks.
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview