xixx (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by Tropie., March 19, 2017, 16:55

Tropie.

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 03.19.2017 17:00 GTM+1

Proof:
If someone can translate this, because I think he insulted me many times.

COLBYLICIOUS

There is no sentence related to insults, but there we are talking a little bit about disrespect. Most of them are lyrics from a romanian song.

IamSmokeyBear

Where is that "disrespect" COLBYLICIOUS ?

COLBYLICIOUS

Well, that disrespect can't be translated into English. The lyrics itself contains disrespect.

IamSmokeyBear

"esti beton beton beton,tu esti smecher de sezon" (lyrics) = your cool cool cool,you are the slick of season.

"hai ridicate-n picioare,poc pita cu unsoare ioooi ioooi.da arata ca ai valoare" (lyrics) = get up on feet,poc bread with butter ioooi ioooi.Show you have value.

So where is disrespect in lyrics?

[Ro]BmX

In theese pics is no insults / disrespect / threats !
Is lyrics and some no sense words.

Tropie.

Quote from: COLBYLICIOUS on March 19, 2017, 19:17
Well, that disrespect can't be translated into English. The lyrics itself contains disrespect.

IamSmokeyBear

For sure its something wrong with COLBYLICIOUS,but i can guarantee there is nothing disrespect or offence.It must be translate by more romanians.COLBYLICIOUS just hate this kind of music,but this is no reason to be corrupted,and the excuse to hide that,he said "it can't be translated".It can be translated word by word,I already did,also check google translate,and more romanians translates.

Sjomp

CarlJohnson

[19 Mar 16:04:36] PM: xixx->Tropiee: when u report tropical?
[19 Mar 16:06:35] PM: xixx->Tropiee: u know
[19 Mar 16:07:41] PM: xixx->Tropiee: u translated that?

Stop provoking players, if you are found contacting them again without any proper reason / for provoking intentions, we will take strict actions against you.

6) Respect other players and their properties. Do not insult or annoy players, do not ask them for money. Do not contact them if they don't wish to be contacted.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS